Chapter 30: Selfish

Rose's Pov

After the whole wedding incident, it was temporarily "put off" though, I get the feeling all SnowWhite needs are one more big disturbance or a bunch of tiny little issues and she'll give up on the wedding altogether. But either way, Troy and I were sent away and we began walking home and while I was feeling a bit flustered, Troy was fuming.

"Suspended... Suspended?! How could she suspend us! I mean, yeah we barged in there, with you being uninvited but she agreed with the points we made and it literally had nothing to do with school!" Troy said.

"I completely agree, but as we are already aware she's rather prideful and well, we just happened to damage her dignity," I said while attempting to hide my absolute annoyance. 

"Is that even allowed? To just suspend someone for personal reasons?" Troy said.

"I mean I'm sure it's happened before but..." I began but I interrupted myself, Professor SnowWhite isn't necessarily in charge, after all, she isn't the headmistress.. so in that case, maybe we could ask our grandmother for help?

"But she isn't actually the headmistress so maybe we could talk to our grandmother and get this situation cleared up!" I exclaimed excitedly, Troy gave me a look of realization.

"Ohhh! you're right!" He said with a bit of a grin. 

"We need to contact her!" I said, Troy nodded and turned around.

"Let's head back to the fairytale realm, and actually, now that I think about it she wasn't even at the wedding, do you think SnowWhite was trying to keep Grandma from knowing?" Troy said.

"Now that you mention it, that would make sense, maybe subconsciously SnowWhite knew that the whole situation is pretty dumb," I said. We quickened our pace and were practically running by now.

"So maybe once we explain the situation to grandma she'll be able to prevent us from actually being suspended since there's no real reason to be suspended and put some sense into SnowWhite," Troy said. We arrived in the alleyway and Troy put the key in and said the magic words and opened the door. I chuckled lightly.

"We should've talked to her from the beginning," I said, Troy laughed before replying.

"Well at the time the situation was rather tame, it's gotten a bit worse after today so I think we have a bit of leverage,"  

"I suppose," I said and we stepped through the portal, and once again we were at Regal Academy.

"To the castle?" Troy asked.

"Yep!" I said, we exchanged a quick glance and I made one of my pumpkin vehicles, haha, so cool. After a rather short amount of time, we arrived at the castle and ran up to the door and knocked. Moments later our grandmother opened the door.

"Troy? Rose? What brings you here?" She asked curiously.

"Hey, do you have some time to talk?" I asked sheepishly. 

"Oh, Yes, come in," Troy and I walked in.

"So what is it you wanted to talk about?" Our grandmother said.

"Ah... Well, you're familiar with the wedding that Professor SnowWhite was setting up, correct?" I asked.

"Yes... What about it?" Cinderella replied.

"Well... We crashed the wedding," I began hesitantly, Cinderella seemed shocked but she signaled for me to go on, after Troy and I explained everything she paused a bit while she thought.

"I see..." She said before sighing in annoyance "She really is stubborn, Alright, I'll see what I can do, I can lift the suspension without a problem but convincing SnowWhite is another issue, why don't you start dating Hawk?" She said.