Chapter 24: Opportunities (Pt: 1/2)

A/N Yeah so um... I'm going to update more often but the chapters will probably be super short, and please forgive the weird autocorrect mistakes

ShaSha's Pov

I sighed as I looked out the window, I was waiting for Gwen and Gardenia, as yesterday they told me to let them in to prepare for the date which is tomorrow... I honestly don't know why I'm getting impatient, I mean lately I've just been wasting time anyway and it's not like I'm excited about the date... I think... I suppose in a way I just like being with people who I can somehow relate to and it just... Mm... I don't know...

After a while of just thinking to myself I heard a loud tap on the window, I blinked to snap myself out of my thoughts and realized it was a rock that hit the glass, I quickly looked out the window and saw both Gwen and Gardenia, both looking up at the window and waving, I quickly waved back and opened the window, I quickly grabbed the ladder they had left with me last night to let them up and tossed it down to them, they climbed up after a bit.

"I'm glad you didn't forget about us coming, I was a bit worried that you'd freak out when we would have to use a grappling hook to break in again," Gwen said with a bit of a giggle.

"Riight... You didn't exactly break in, my window was locked from the inside after all so if you did I would instead have a broken window rather than the perfectly good window I have right now," I said with a smirk.

"Pff, that doesn't change the fact that you freaked out pret-ty bad," Gwen replied in a somewhat sassy tone.

"Alright, alright, calm down you two, we're all here for a reason so let's get ShaSha prepared like we planned," Gardenia said with a slight chuckle.

"Oh, yeah, I almost forgot," Gwen said as she turned around to face Gardenia, who began taking off her backpack and putting it on the floor.

"What's that for?" I asked.

"Your outfit is in here," Gardenia said as she pulled out a cute grayish blue dress with light gray polka-dots and sash with white ruffles as she smiled sweetly "Well? What do you think?" She asked.

"It's really cute!" I exclaimed.

"I'm glad you like it! We also brought a jacket, necklace, boots and cute little gold hair clips," Gardenia continued as she took each thing out of the bag as she said it.

"Now try it on!"Gwen said eagerly as she took the clothes away from Gardenia and shoved them into my arms.

"R-Right..." I stammered from the sudden surprise I glanced over to my bathroom "I'll get changed so um... You've me a few minutes" I said awkwardly as I walked over to the door and opened it with a struggle, I quickly went in and got changed and I came out of the room the see Gwen and Gardenia sitting on the floor, they both looked at me and had huge grins on their faces.

"You look great!" They both said in unison , then they looked at each other and snickered.

"Thanks..." I said with a bit of a nervous chuckle, Gardenia quickly grabbed the hairclips which were previously dropped on the floor and stood up.

"Now we need to do something with your hair," Gardenia said.

"Right now?" I questioned.

"Mhm! We need to figure out what to do, after all we can't have you have your hair styled with the normal side-ponytail, when it comes to dates, you need some change," Gardenia said.

"Uhh... Are you sure about that...?" I asked.

"Well, Gardenia has never been on a date so she really wouldn't know..." Gwen said.

"Shush and just let me do your hair!" Gardenia said eagerly.

"Right..." I said.

"So, where's your hairbrush?" Gardenia asked, I hesitated a second before pointing in the bathroom.

"Its on the counter in there..." I replied.

"Alright, sit down on your bed or something and I'll do your hair," Gardenia said as she walked in. I sat down and we talked for a while until Gardenia announced that she finished, I checked the mirror and well, she pretty much just braided it.

"Well, we should head back, don't forget about the date tomorrow!" Gardenia said as she threw the rope ladder out the window.

"Right, see you later," I replied. They left quickly... I pulled the rope ladder back up and sighed. I suppose I should get some sleep.

Sorry I never updated last month, I was grounded, yeah, for a whole month