Chapter 16: White Lies (Pt 2/2)

Hi, guys! So, I've kinda decided that most of my drawings will be on paper from now on since I can draw those in less than 5 mins so I can update more often with decent pics :)

(Drawing with a pen is a struggle tho xD)

Also, THANK YOU SO FRICKIN MUCH @StellaAriel3322 AND @downworlder_queen FOR THE SUPPORT! Like seriously, I'm super happy rn

Troy's Pov

"Soo... Troy, would you like to hang out sometime soon?" Sholton asked I looked over at him curiously.

"I mean... Sure, we could, why?" I questioned, Sholton paused a bit as he looked to his left.

"Well... I mean, I kind of wanted to talk in private... Soo... Yeah... Basically" Sholton replied, I nodded a bit.

"Yeah sure, maybe after school?" I questioned, he nodded.

"Yeah, sure, sounds good" Sholton replied as he smiled weakly, and right then Coach Beast walked in and class began.

Rose's Pov ❤

Dragon class came to a close all too soon and next... was enchanted items class, with Prof. SnowWhite, it was interesting, we talked about elemental crystals like fire crystals, water crystals, metal, rock, sand, just a bunch of stuff, and it's pretty cool because well, imagine if you used the crystals to decorate shoes, I mean, literal SHOE POWER! Would that be awesome or would that be awesome? I'll have to go with: awesome.

I looked to my right as class ended and I saw Joy and Gerald talking, Joy's cheeks dusted with a light pink.

"Oh-ho-ho~ Someone's got a crush," I said under my breath as I smirked.

I stood up and approached the two with a friendly smile.

"Hi, Guys!" I greeted, they looked up at me and smiled as well

"Hey, Rose!" Joy said, quickly glancing over at Gerald as she greeted me, I struggled to hold in my squealing, but instead, I let out a tiny yelp-sounding noise.

"Are you okay?" Gerald asked I nodded vigorously.

"Oh, yes, yes, sorry, never better! Well, mostly, I feel like things are a bit off with Hawk being gone and well you two seem to be getting along, what's been going on? Hah.. hah... eh... heheh..." I rambled on and started laughing nervously, like the nervous wreck I currently am, hah... heh... okay... I'll stop now.

"Oh, Well yeah. We've been hanging out quite a bit," Gerald said with a nervous smile.

"Ah yes! That's great! So-Joy~ Would you be a dear and *cough* chat with me a bit, like, in priiivate~?" I asked, Joy then glanced over at Gerald then returned her gaze to me and gave me a suspicious look.

"Um, sure, right now?" She asked.

"Yes~!" I said excitedly, grabbing her wrist and pulling her outside the classroom.

"Bye Joy!" I heard Gerald call out, I glanced over at Joy, seeing her face tinted with red, aka, she was blushing, Again~ hehe...

"So, what exactly did you want to talk about?" Joy asked as we stepped out of the building, still giving me the suspicious look.

"Well... Do you... By chance... Have a... crush~?" I asked, yes, yes, it's straightforward, but heck, we're best buds!

"Wha-Oh... Well, yeah... Why?" Joy asked as she began smiling like a dork.

"Well, is it on Gerald?" I asked, stepping closer to her as I lowered my voice.

"Yeah... I was going to tell you about it sooner but I... Is it really that obvious?" Joy asked, looking at me with a worried expression.