Just a crush

It was the end of the school day and we were walking to the lucky sushi I felt drakes hand tap mine a little  we went in drake held the door open for me we sat at a booth in the far corner drake sat next to me I can tell he liked me not as a friend.When the waitress came she was eyeing drake in a flirtatious way "hello welcome what can i get you today "she said mika said"jumbo shrimp please" drake said" sushi and shrimp" I just ordered a plate of shrimp sushi when we got our food I saw the girls walk in they sat down.All night we eat then talk and so on I tried the not pay mind to the girls.When we were done we payed and left mika reached her stop and it was just me and drake.I was near the street and a car went by and almost splashed water on me drake pulled me in he touched my waist and the night he kept it there. When we got to my house we stared at each other and he leaned in and hugged me I blushed and went inside buster was laying on my bed I got in and went to sleep.When it was morning buster threw up and I had to clean it.I went into the kitchen my mom was leaving for work I grabbed bacon and eggs to eat for breakfast as they sizzled I heard the door bell It was drake and mika"hay what are you doing here"I asked "we wanted to hang out with you"mika said"um sure want some breakfast"I said "yea" they both said.When it was ready I gave them some when buster came in drake ran to him"oh hello your cute"he said we looked at him"so not so tuff are ya"mika said"hmph"drake said I smiled at him"I've been thinking you two should have a day together alone"mika said"I got up to put my dish in the sink "yea we should"I said "sure"drake said.The next morning me and drake were meeting at the park I got into a skirt and shirt and grabbed my bag drake was waiting at the bench"hay" he said"hi"I said sitting next to him "so what do you want to do"he said"I have a few things in mind".On the bus we chatted about his family and I talked about my homeschooling"Is it rude to ask why you where homeschooled"he asked"not at all well don't tell anyone when I was a kid my father abused me he bruised me and cut me so I had to get homeschooled until my mom and him divorced and she took me cause  I would of died from him so I've been scared of people until know"I told him I started to cry drake pulled me in and hugged me he wiped my tears when we got of the bus we were here"dance lessons helped me with my people issues"I said "wow I've always wanted to dance"he said we walked in and sat down"hello class today is slow dancing grab a partner everyone chop chop"she said me and drake were partners we got in place and swayed back and worth he spined me and then held me we looked at each other "OK class over"the teacher said.it was his turn to pick a place to go he picked the arcade I walk in and got tokens drake took me to a photo booth first we took five photos and went to a ball game and then a virtual game with zombies.when we were on the bus I got tired and fell asleep on drakes shoulder and he put his head on me.When it was time to go we were outside my door we looked at each other"thanks I had fun"I said"yea me too"he said we both leaned in and kissed.when we got home mom was sitting at her desk doing work I went in my room buster was not moving I put my ear to his chest"MOM!"