better together

When we got to the store he picked a bat costume and I picked a deer costume we payed and went back to my house and changed I came out"wow you look great"he said "thanks" I said he jumped in a tree and hung upside down and hissed I laughed.When we went to the 7th house we passed the three girls all where sailer girls they glanced and came over here "you you were the one who took him from me"she said she pushed me to the ground "HEY!"Drake said getting in front of me "we are better together I broke up with you because you were bossy and think that Its always about you nichole and I was tired of it" he said helping me up "BOSSY BOSSY YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO CALL ME BOSSY" she said walking away "are you ok Nikki"he said "yea gust a few scratches"I said dusting myself off.We walked to the last house of the night "NIKKI, DRAKE WAIT UP"mika yelled behind us "Mika hey" I said "hey"she said out of breath she was a zombie "hey cool costume mika" drake said "thanks homemade" she said we all walked to my house and dumped are candy into a bucket and I asked if they wanted to sleep over"sure"they said.We all sat on the couch to watch the lion king:2 I made the popcorn and sat next to drake. Mika went in my room and went into her sleeping bag me and Drake watched till 12:00 I fell asleep on his shoulder and he carried me to my bed.When I woke up Mika was gone and Drake was sleeping next to me I got out and mika was cooking eggs and bacon with toast " hey morning Nikki"she said cracking an egg "morning,need help"I said "sure can you help crack eggs and make bacon"she said handing me a egg I cracked a egg and mixed them then I cut the big strips of bacon in half.When it was ready I went to wake drake up "Drake"I said when I got close he pulled me in bed and kissed me I laughed "morning"he said"morning"I said"want some breakfast"I said "alright you two no funny business in here"Mika said walking in "we were just playing MOM"I said laughing Mika tackled me and tickled me "DRAKE GET IN HERE"she said throwing me on the bed they where both tickling me.A couple hours later we all went to dance lessons and Mika partnered with a guy name Karma and they had to Walt's together "I think they look good together"Drake said "yup"I said .when it was over we invited Karma to the cafe mika new what we were doing "sure"Karma said, Mika looked frustrated.When we got to the cafe we got a free meal because Mika workes there and they got a table "so Karma tell us about yourself"Drake said Mika looked angry I was laughing on the inside but scared of her too "well I am new to town and I'm joining the school of arts down the street"he said Mika froze "Oh we all go there and ..wait Mika are you ok"Nikki said as Mika was getting up "ya I'm fine."