Bubbline 2.0 :3

Marcelines POV:

((this is a flashback by the way :3)) 

        I remember how I felt that day, the butterflies in my stomach making me feel a little on edge, I remember wanting see that familiar smile, she was much more than a pretty face though, she was smart, the smartest person I've ever met. She kept her head held high throughout such a disaster unlike me, I would cry most of the time wanting to see Simon once again knowing that I never would. 

        The door chimed making notice of someone walking into the coffee shop, I couldn't contain my smile noticing her, she was so beautiful and I couldn't help but take notice of this every time I saw her pink face. She smiled softly back at me taking a seat across from me. 

        "Hello Marceline." Her voice was soft and sweet, a slight blush drawn on her face as I could tell she was nervous to see me. I guess you would technically call this a first date but we never made anything official. 

        "Hi Bonnibel." I smiled back at her, for some reason when I was around her I no longer could think of something to say and my mouth went dry. I was so nervous around this girl that I cared so much about, but I thought I would never know if she felt the same.

        "How are you doing Marceline? Is everything still alright?" She truley sounded and looked concerned but I was quite unsure. 

        "Yeah I'm doing fine... I just hope it gets over soon..." I said this looking around the shop at the scared and on edge faces around us. Everyone was terrified of death, they were scared to leave their homes so I was surprised that there were actually people here... 

        After that date Bonnibel and I did everything together, we always hung out and talked about issues in our lives, we thought we would never grow apart and leave eachother... I blame this on me. After awhile I stopped visiting since it was impossible to leave my home with the Mushroom war going on. It was fine for awhile once Simon left, but it progressively got worse and worse making it hard for anyone to leave from the comfort of their homes. I tried so hard to get to her, but sadly I never could...((end of flashback))

        I sigh softly feeling worse than before, Bonnibel now hates me. I got up from my bed slowly walking toward my old photos, this mainly consisted of Bonnibel and I, although she hates when I call her that I still do hoping she'd love me and remember once again. I smile softly flipping through the pages of her familiar face, I wish so deeply that we could talk again, like how we used to calling each other by cute nicknames and laughing so hard we'd cry. 

        I heard a soft knock at my door followed by Finns' voice, "Hey Marcy! We've got this super cool mission from PB come with us!!" He always sounded so excited like nothing bad ever happened in his life, and to be honest I envied him for that. I slowly stood up making my way toward the door, I quickly wiped the tears from my face and floated a bit from the ground trying to look as if nothing happened. I opened the door grinning. 

        "Hey Finn, as much as I'd lov-" I was cut off by Finn.

        "Come on Marcy! You barely ever come adventuring with us!!" He looked a bit upset, I guess it would be better than moping about someone that probably hates me now.

        "Alright Finn I'll come with." I smiled softly grabbing my axe bass and floating outside the door waiting for Finn to tell me what we were going to do. 

        "Okay, so PB wants us to get some weird flower for her garden or some junk... It sounds lame but she said its super rare?" He looked a bit confused by the mission but I understood and I realized that Jake would too.

        "Okay so we just find some stupid flower? What kind?" I had to ask, I remember this flower that Bonnibel always talked about, it meant the world to her and she could never find it. We even made plans to go out searching for the stupid thing, although I don't find it stupid it makes me feel better if I feel like I don't care.

        "Yeah... It's umm..." He looked like he was thinking he then pulled out a picture from his backpack, the picture was of a bleeding heart, specifically the color black. Bonnibel always said that this flower reminded her so much of me and it makes me feel a bit happy knowing she remembered. 

        "Finn, can I just do this myself please?" I had to ask, I just wanted to get it done with and make Bonnibel happy with me for once I wanted her to know I care and cared, I need her to know I tried to get to her hosue but I never could make it. 

        "Umm, I guess but why?" Finn asked this with a puzzled expression.

        "I just want to okay? It's really none of your business." I was a little annoyed with the curiosity of Finn but then again he is an adventurer. I snatched the picture from Finns grasp before floating off.