Chapter 2

Marcelines POV:

        I floated away from Finn quick enough where he wouldn't be able to catch up to me anytime soon. I examined the picture carefully, I then looked around the area, it was sort of vacant here but I think maybe I could go visit more floral areas. I floated quicker trying to get the job done quick, besides I really needed to talk to Bonnibel. 

        After hours of searching I came across a large field filled with a beautiful assortment of flowers a variety of different colors, one may have dreamt about. I hope that the bleeding hearts may be here, I want her to realize I care about her more than anything in the land of Ooo. I kept my eyes peeled for the black hearts and finally found them, they were buried in the most colorful of flowers. I slowly floated down to the ground, I picked the plant from the root making sure she would get the whole thing and once I did I began to float toward the candy kingdom.

Princess Bubblegums POV:

        I quickly and quietly pour the light blue liquid into the small dish, I smiled softly seeing as it reacted the way I predicted. I hope Finn returns with that flower soon, although I may not show it my feelings for Marceline are still as strong as they were, I knew she hated me now after leaving me behind but I kept a small unbelievable hope in my heart she still cared. That flower means the world to me, it represented someone I cared for so deeply although I don't show it anymore.

        A knock on the door abruptly interrupted my thoughts. I quickly walked to the door opening it, I was surprised to see her there "Oh, um hello Marceline." I said this seriously trying not to sound like I cared to much although it meant everything just to see her face again, "Do you need something?" She looked quite nervous although she still didn't say a word, instead she handed me the flowers I had asked Finn to get. I smiled softly taking them from her "Thank you Marceline." And with that she walked away.

        She left me in complete shock and confusion, "You're welcome would have been a polite thing to say!" I yelled this at her knowing it would get a rise out of her, but this time it was different and it caught me off guard. Marceline didn't even flinch she just kept floating, I thought I heard her crying but I don't think Marceline the big shot vampire queen too good for anybody, would ever be caught dead crying. I laugh at my own remark knowing it is quite impossible to be dead and crying, silly me.