chapter 4

Marcelines POV:

After I left I felt worse than before, I swear I heard her say something about me being the master of forgetting, but of course she cut herself off and apologized almost immediately after. I want to hate her but no matter how much I try to hate her I love her just that much more. She's perfect, beautiful, sweet, kind, caring, and smart, everything I've ever wanted. Another reason I can't hate her is because she understood me, she knew how I felt and always knew what to say... Ugh, why can't I just stop.

I think I should just go visit her, tell her what I so deserately wanted to say. I turn around quickly and start to walk back to her castle. I enjoy the scenary as I saunter to the castle, I wish so deeply I could hold her hand just onc- I stop myself before I once again get deep into the stupid thoughts of her. On second thought, why the glob am I visiting her? Shouldn't she be the one coming to me and apologizing? She is the one who started bringing up the past, I didn't once.

I spin around on my heel and run back toward my house getting there in no time. I sat down on my couch looking around my rather clean house, "Yeah, I don't need her..." I feel a weight off my chest as I said this, "Besides, if she actually cared she would have came to my house right!!??" I try with all my heart to blame it all on her, although I have trouble doing this. I know I could have stopped being such a wuss and went to see her.

I grab Hambo and curl up in a ball I cant help but cry softly feeling like a piece of shit. I end up falling asleep dreams filled with nothing.

((I'm super sorry for the short ass chapter, i've just been busy ._. Sorry.... but yeah I've gotten some new followers and junk so thanks to you all!! ill make up for this chapter ASAP!! I am also working on my other fan fic))