Chapter 2

A'Miya POV

Today is my first day of high school. Dad woke me up at 6:00 so that I can get ready. I have to he ready by 7:00 cause that's what time we leave home. School starts at 7:45 and we get out at 3:00.

I took a shower and did my hygiene before finding me some clothes to wear today. Dress code for my dad is no short shorts, crop tops, leggings without a long shirt that comes all the way down and covers my butt, or tight tight jeans. Makes it a little bit harder for me to find clothes cause that's the type of stuff I like to wear. And it ain't like I can wear what dad approves of and then change when I get to school because he's there all day.

 And it ain't like I can wear what dad approves of and then change when I get to school because he's there all day

I do my hair after I'm dressed and then go downstairs.

Dad was the only one in the kitchen. My brothers take forever to get ready. Like they be taking longer than me to get ready.

Dad-Good morning baby girl.

Me-Good morning daddy.

He hugged me and kissed my forehead before walking back over to the refrigerator.

He pulled out a bottle of water.

Dad-Are we gon have a good day today Miya?

Me-Yes dad.

Dad-No trouble?

Me-No sir.

He nod his head and then my two sisters...oops I mean brothers came downstairs. They remind me of females sometimes cause they be taking like 3 hours to get ready.

They say good morning and then its time to leave for school.

When we got there, we all went into the door connected to the principals office.

I sat my bookbag down in there and then my brothers showed me around the school.

Me-This school is huge.

Andre-I said the same thing my first day as a freshman.

Adrien-Its not that bad once u learn where u going.

They showed me all around and then by the time we got back to the front of the school, it was 7:30. We had to go over to the north gym to get our class schedules.

We went down and Jared was the first person I saw.

Now I'm standing here with my brothers but he still walked over to me.

Jared-Hey bae.

Bro, the looks I got from my brothers when he said that.

Adrien pulled me to the side.

Adrien-U got a boyfriend?

Me-He not my boyfriend.

Adrien-Then why he just call u bae?