Chapter 3

A'Miya POV

We been in school for about two months nowI got up this morning and did all my hygiene stuff before taking a shower. Then I went in my closet and found me something to wear today.

When I finish getting ready, I go downstairs and wait for my dad and brothers to come down.

I sit at the counter and eat a bowl of cereal. Eventually everyone else comes down.

My brothers each ate something and dad made some coffee before we left for school.

Now we in the car.

Dad-Any of y'all know who supposed to be involved in some big fight that everybody been talking about?

My brothers both said no. I just looked out the window. I know exactly who involved. And yes, I'm involved. These people want to keep fucking with me. I didn't know it was supposed to be no fight today tho. Shit, I honestly just wanted to leave this shit alone but if they want to fight then that's what they gon get.

Dad-A'Miya?

Me-Huh?

Dad-What u know about that fight that everybody been talking about?

Me-Nothing.

Dad-U not involved in any way are u?

Me-No sir.

I just lied cause knowing my dad, he will make me stay in his office all day.

We get to school and go in. I go to my locker where my best friend is waiting for me.

Me-Bitch why u didn't tell me that they was trying to fight today?

Mariya-I didn't even know. How u find out?

Me-My dad asked me this morning did I know anything about the fight that's supposed to be happening today.

Mariya-So he know u involved or was he just trying to see if u knew anything?

Me-I think he was just trying to see what I knew about it but I think he might have an idea that I'm probably involved in this shit.

Mariya-Are u going to fight them?

Me-I really didn't want to. Like I wanted to leave this shit alone. These ho's just wanna keep fucking with me tho. Like I ain't do nothing to them but they keep picking at me. And I already know that if I do fight them, I'm gon be in trouble. That's why I don't want to fight. And not oy that, I been trying to change from junior high. U already know that if this was last year, I would have been punched one of them in they mouth. But I didn't want to do that.

Mariya-Just try to ignore them ho's. They obviously jealous of u.

Me-Yea but if she keep talking shit imma punch her ass in the face.

Mariya-Please don't.

Me-I'm gon try.

We walked out to the student center and stood by the IMC.

We was talking and when one of the ho's who been talking shit bout me walked over to us.

She stood right in my face.

Oh my god. What is with this bitch?

Me-Get the fuck out my face bro.

Nadjay-What u gon do if I don't?

Me-Bro I really ain't got time for u right now.

I picked up my bag and tried to walk away when she pushed me.