7-Coincidences

Jisoo's POV

At the end of the month we left school to move to a house in Seoul.

While I was packing, I called my brother to tell him everything, at first he was doubtful but when told him what happened he understood me

"Good luck and be careful" he said.

I heard his voice a little acute, a sign that he was holding back not to cry but then  

"Jiiin❤️❤️my love...approached"

it was Namjoon's voice, as soon as I heard it, I knew what was happening in his house.

"Jin, first you finish your schedule and then call me back," I said, giggling.

When we finished preparing our suitcase, we left to wait for the taxi.

As soon as we arrived at our new home, we entered and looked around.

"Daebak, Is very big!" said Lisa surprised.

And It was true, the house was very spacious and had two double rooms.

"We take this one" Lisa said, pointing to her new room that she would share with Chae.

I was alone, but I hoped that one day I could share my room with Jennie.

The next day we went to sign up for the YG Entertainment auditions and even went to Seoul to go shopping.

When we returned to our neighborhood, I saw a three-story house, I looked at the plate to see the surname of our neighbors and stood shocked.

On the plate was written the surname 'Kim ... what coincidence'.

My legs began to shake and, without thinking I rang the bell.

A gentle-looking lady came out of the front door, "who are you?"  She asked softly.

"Uhm ... we just moved in here. My name is Kim Jisoo and they are Park Chaeyoung and Lalisa Manoban " I said bowed.

"we came to greet our neighbors," I lied, smiling.

"Come in," she said, stepping aside to let us in.

The house was gigantic and very luxurious. 'Jennie can' t live here' I thought.

We started talking to the kind lady, telling her what had happened with our families.

Chae and Lisa's parents are very close friends and live in Australia while mine are dead.

We also told her what happened with Jennie and she said "My Jennie would never do that"

"Jennie?" I asked.

"Yes, that's the name of my daughter. She's 17 years old just like you, she just moved here a few days ago from Incheon" she smiled.

"We just moved here to come and look for a friend of ours who came to audition for YG Entertainment," Chaeyoung said, looking at me.

After a few hours, we said goodbye to the lady and we went back to our house.

Jennie's POV

When I returned home after being with Taehyung for the whole day I checked if I'd received any message and saw that that I'd received an e-mail from YG.

The beating of my heart began to accelerate as I opened the e-mail to read the contents

"Congratulations! You've been admitted as a trainee in YG Entertainment.
For more information call the following number that'll inform you about the location of  your dormitory:
(Xxx) xxx-xxx"

"Yeeee!" I screamed with joy.

My mother ran straight to my room "Jennie something happened?" She asked worriedly.

"Mom, I was admitted to the YG!" I said, crying with happiness.

"I'm so proud of you, my baby, but avoid screaming like that, or next time I'll have a heart attack," she said, hugging me.

~The next day~

I went to the YG.

I approached to the reception and introduced myself to the girl who worked there. "Hi, I'm Jennie Kim and I'm the new trainee," I said.

"Okay Miss Kim. Your room is the first right aisle" she said pointing at the door of my room.

"Thank you," I said, heading for the dormitory. When I entered, I found three girls lying on the bed on their phone.

As soon as they looked up,their eyes lit up

"Oh my god, are you the new trainee?" said one of them "I'm Park Soo-Young, but you can call me Joy and I have to tell you that you're really cute! I hope we'll be friends" she said hugging me.

"I'm Jennie Kim and ... thank you," I said, blushing. I couldn't play the bad girl here.

"and they two are Kim Ye-rim, my girlfriend, and Son Seung-wan"

I stood a little surprised by what she said, I can't believe she's gay.

"Please tell me you're not homophobic" she said sadly " What? No, I was just surprised, "I said quickly.

" Oh ok "she said.

The two girls approached me.

"Hi I'm Kim Ye-rim, but you can call me Yeri" she said giving me a quick hug.

"And I'm Son Seung-wan, but you can call me Wendy".

"Nice to meet you," I said. 'Now I'm not alone anymore,' I thought.

Hello everyone! I hope you'll like this chapter. Forgive my grammatical errors. Thanks for reading❤️. Please vote😉.

~Pikachu💖