22-Memories

Jisoo's POV

We were lying happily in bed but something was wrong.

"Aish Jennie, my whole body hurts" I complained because instead of taking a shower, Jennie teased me for almost two hours.

"I told you that I would have my revenge cause you hurt me last night too " she said.

"I already apologized, it was not my intention to hurt you," I said, "and I told you that you don't have to worry, I've avenge only because I wanted to show you that you don't mess with me "she said winking.

" What do you mean? " I asked, "You'll find out soon" she chuckled.

That mischievous smile made me worry.

__

"Remember that today we have the dance rehearsals okay?" I said to her and she looked at me.

"No, they sent a message to everyone that the lessons are suspended for a week," she said and I immediately checked the messages on my phone, and she was right.

"Oh you're right," I said. "What do you think if-" she began but was interrupted, when suddenly someone knocked on the door.

"Hey Jennie breakfast is ready," said a strangely familiar voice.

Jennie's POV

I saw Jisoo widen her eyes.

"Don't worry is my mother" I said to reassure her "Wait a second" I shouted.

"Does she know me?" she asked. "Of course she knows you, do you remember that I told you that I had prepared everything?" she nodded "I told her about us, too" I said.

"When?" she asked a bit 'confused "While you slept, I called her and I told her everything" I said and saw her face relax.

"Okay" she said "Girls don't let me wait and come for breakfast" my mother screamed from downstairs.

I took her hand and brought her downstairs but, as soon as she saw my mother, she froze.

"I know her" she said. I looked at her confused "How do you know her?" I asked her "When I moved here to look for you, I came here to say hello to your mother but I didn't know you were her daughter, God, how did I not realize?" she said facepalming herself.

"Do not worry, then everything will be easier" she looked at me confused.

"Mum I officially introduce to you my girlfriend, Kim Jisoo" I said happy "I'm so happy that my daughter has found a nice and kind person like you Jisoo" my mother said and I saw Jisoo's face blush "Thank you Mrs. Kim, "she said.

" No Mrs. Kim, just call me mum from now on, "she said." It's ok, Mrs.... Mom"she said.

I was so happy and I hugged Jisoo so hard that my mother had to say "Jennie you're choking her".

"J-Jendeukie I-I can't breathe" She said and I let go "I'm sorry" I said blushing.

"Always stay the same Jen, always clingy to people "my mother said and I smiled" From now on I will be clingy to one person and that person is called Kim Jisoo "I said and my mother burst out laughing.

" What a romantic, but explain me something, why Jendeukie? " she asked and Jisoo blushed.

"That nickname gave me Jisoo because I'm always clingy in the morning so she call me like that" I said.

"I understand" she said "Jisoo why don't we go to talk a bit, alone? " she asked Jisoo.

"S-sure, "she said."Can I come too? " I asked.