Chapter 2: The start of a new adventure

CJ's alarm started to go off causing him to fall out of his bed.

"Aw man I can't belive it I'm late for school," CJ said running down the stairs of his home putting on his leather jacket.

"CJ your cousins in Japan sent you something," CJ's mom said handing him a box.It started to shake.

"Hey get me out of here," a voice said.CJ dropped the box causing a blue dragon with red wings and red,blue,pink,yellow digivices to fall out of the box.

"Hey your CJ right," asked the blue dragon.

"Yeah that's me," answered CJ.

"I'm Dracomon your digimon partner,"Dracomon said.

"Digimon partner oh DJ and BJ must have sent you to protect me since there have been a lot more digimon attcks," CJ said.

"Yup here's your digivice," Dracomon said handing CJ his digivice"and here are three others your cousins said your three clostest friends must get these their digimon are inside."

"Okay digitize,"CJ said sending Dracomon into his digivice.

"Alright see ya mom I'll explain everything later," CJ said heading to his school.

             After the school

"Hey James check out what I got from my cousins in Japan," CJ said showing James his digivice.

"What no way you got a digivice from them," James said.

"So did you,your sister,and Alex here's your's," CJ said handing James him a blue digivice.

"Awesome I wonder what's my digimon," James asked.

"Well you can stop wondering," a voice said before a black digimon with a red bandana around his neck appered.

"The name's Impmon I may not have a mega level but if you train me right I can be just as strong as Agumon's mega form,"Impmon said.

"Great hey its my sister and Alex,"James said pointing his finger to where they were.

"Hey CJ,James," Alex said.

"Hey guys guess what we got," James said.

"For the third time nobody cares about the scar shaped like a lightning bolt on your left hand," Jamie said.

"Not about that these," James said holding his digivice up.

"No way you guys got digimon and we didn't," Jamie said with a disappointed tone in her voice.

"Oh I guess it would be sad if I didn't give these to you," CJ said holding up two digivices one pink and the other yellow.

"Noway who's is who's," Jamie asked.

"Jamie the pink ones yours and Alex the yellow ones yours," CJ explained.

Jamie and Alex grabed their digivices and heard voices.

"Hey did we get our patners yet," said the voice in Jamie's digivice.

"Calm down Palmon we will know soon I can feel it," the voice in the yellow digivice.

"So your name is Palmon well nice to meet you," Jamie said into her digivice.

"Well nice to meet you too and what's your name," Palmon asked.

"My names Jamie," Jamie said.

"It's nice to meet you Jamie," Palmon said through the digivice.

"And my name is Renamon," Renamon said.

"Well I think it's about time I show you guys my digimon partner realize Dracomon," CJ said.

"Hey CJ your cousins said to point your digivices to the sky and say digiport open transport BJ,DJ," Dracomon explained.

"Alright guys let's give it a try," CJ said rising his digivice.

"Digiport open transfer BJ,DJ," they all yelled holding up their digivices causing BJ his sister DJ to fall out of the hole in the sky.BJ wore a black t-shirt,a red jacket,navy blue jeans,red converse,with red goggles resting on his head.

DJ wore a purple t-shirt, black jeans, purple converse,and a gray and purple phillies snapback.

"Awman that fall really hurt,"BJ said rubing his head.

"You can say that again,"DJ said.

"Hey guys,"CJ said helping up BJ and DJ

"Well anyway to the digital world,"BJ

"Uh...but,"Alex was able to say before being cut off by BJ.

"I know it's a little sudden but since the author hasn't updated in a looooonnnnnnggggg time we are ending it right now,end it end it NOW,"BJ exclaimed.
Well um I don't know how he broke the fourth wall but he's right so this is DemonNinjaJay signing out.