The Scare

So I know I know I've been really bad with updating this book but I'm trying my best with this damned writers block anyways I'm hoping to be able to update
__________________________
"She passed out Yugo" Yugo's eyes widen in horror knowing that this could be the end of the yop in front of them. Dally works fast not wanting her to lose any more blood than she already has. "Yugo go get me more towels please. I'm also going to need some water as well if it still works." "Yes Dally" right then Yugo had an idea but this would be dangerous and she would still need to have some patch work done for the idea to work right Yugo rushed to go get the supplies to help get her in a condition he could portal his way to the nearest hospital to have her helped As dally worked diligently trying to tie off alot of the wounds Yugo kept supplying him with what he could find as they finished with what all they could do Yugo brought his idea to light "hey Dally I could portal jump my way to the nearest hospital with her do you want to try? I feel like this might be her only shot at survival " Dally looked concerned weighing in what Yugo had purposed for a solution to her problems "if you do you will not be able to take both of us you know that but she does need medical attention please do so as fast as you can and hurry back" dally looked worried about Yugo going alone.

_________________________

Please dont yell at me I'm updating again on sunday i promise R&R