Our First Time (A Bruno Mars Love Story)

Jessica's POV

I've been planning this day for months now. The Bruno Mars concert is right around the corner. I feel that June 18 is going to be the day that changes everything. I'm going to be meeting my idol the person I've loved ever since I heard his voice on The Ellen Show. He was singing Nothing On You, and when I heard his voice I instantly fell in love. Not only with his voice but with him all together. I love his style, his hair, his personality, and most importantly his smile and when he smiles he brings out the most sexiest dimples in the world. But the concert is in a couple of days I better call my best friend Presley to go to the mall with me so we both can get outfits for the concert.

"Hey Pres do you wanna go to the mall today."

"Sure Jessica I'll see you in a few"

So now I just have to get ready for the mall. Now I just can't go to the mall looking any type of way. So I take a quick shower, put on light make up. And now the hardest part is to find a outfit. After a good 45 minutes I found the most perfect outfit. I decided to wear a pink skater skirt with a white crop tank top with a brown loose fitted cardigan and some wedges. Then I called Presley to check and see if she was ready. And a couple minutes later I heard a knock on my door. It was Presley.

"Hey Jessica are you ready."

"Yea let's go!"

So we get to Great Lakes Crossing and we are walking around and we finally get to Forever 21.

"Where do we start!"

"Pres I honestly think I'm gonna get lost and if I do," -looks down and fake sniffles- "you will know I'm in paradise."

*We both laugh*

"Jess I think we should just go in a complete circle so we can cover everything."

"Good idea."

We planned to go around the store one time and we ended up going through it 20 times. After that we had a bunch if things and we put all of it down on a empty table and sorted the things out from the things we didn't want from the things we may want. And with the things we may want we tried them on and had a fashion show. Then we purchased our items and we went to a couple more stores and then we went back to my house.

"I can't believe in 2 days I will meet the man of my dreams I mean every time I hear his voice I just melt" -I started to stare off into space with a dreamy look on my face-

Presley's POV

I reached over and smacked Jessica in her face she was acting like a 15 year old. Even though if I started talking about Blake Griffin I would do the EXACT same thing she's doing right now.

"Oww what was that for!"

"Oops I'm sorry I was having muscle spasms." -I said giggling-

"Blake Griffin." she said with a straight face.

"Oh my gawd whereeee!!!"

She reached over and slapped me "Now were even."

"Yea whatever, but my baby blakeys game is on wanna watch?"

"Nah, I would only watch it if Stephen Curry was still in the playoffs"

"Suit yourself"

While I watched the game she started listening to Bruno Mars and soon enough she was singing it to. Then I finally heard her stop singing and that was a sign that she fell asleep and shortly, so did I.