Chapter 3

Presley's POV

As the doors opened to the 10th floor instead of the 12th my mind grew in anticipation. Who was going to be on the other side of the doors? Was it Bruno or even better was it Blakey?! All of the questions possible went through my mind the doors of the elevator opened much slower than usual or was that just me. Then finally as the wait was over the mystery person was revealed. At first he was turned around and he was very tall. My mouth widened as I realized it was who I thought it was. He turned around slowly and he said...

"Hello, my name is-" (GCO)

"I KNOW EXACTLY WHO YOU ARE!"

"Oh really, then who am I."

"YOU'RE B-B-B-BLAKE G-G-GRIFFINN!"

"So you do know who I am." -chuckles-

"OF COU-," -lowers tone- "Of course I know who you are."

"So what floor are you going to."

"The 12th."

"By the way, you have my name, but I never did get your name."

"Oh my name is Kennedy."

"Well Kennedy, have you noticed we've been on the 12th floor for about 5 minutes now."

"Oh my goshness, really?!" -Looks down and blushes-

"But do you live here, Kennedy?"

"No I don't, my friend Kyla lives here."

"Well I think we should go on and get out of the elevator."

"Yea good idea."

As I'm walking down the hall to the apartment number 2547. 2543.... 2544.... 2545.... 2546.... 2546 finally as I knock on her door I heard Bruno Mars playing in the background. It was one of my favorite songs by him it was "Young Girls". I knew she was close to the door when I heard the singing getting louder and then she finally answers the door. She looks happy then her smile fades.

"Aren't you supposed to be, you know at your house, getting ready! Do you not know what time it is?!"

"Oh gosh I forgot about time, it's 3:19!"

"Yeah and it takes about 25 minutes to drive to your house, get in here."

"But wait, there's someone you should meet, Kyla meet Blake Griffin, Blake meet Kyla."

"Hello Blake I didn't know you lived in my building."

"Really?"

"Really"

"Well I have to go to practice I'll see you ladies later."

"Now back to you Presley we don't have time to go to your house so your gonna have to get ready here."

"Fine."

"Ok, now go get in the shower and I'll get you an outfit."

"Nooo!"

"Presley you can't go streaking that's just plain nasty."

"Noo I wanna pick it out myself."

"Whatever. I'll just finish getting ready."

Kyla's POV

As I go into my walk in closet I go to my make up booth. I put on make up to match my outfit. I had on a pair of light purple high waisted shorts with a sleeveless collard shirt that I tucked in and I was wearing my floral fedora with some white converse and some white Ray Bans. I put on my makeup and I came out as Presley went in to pick out an outfit. She came out 25 minutes later she had on a Octobers Very Own hoodie that says (Know Yourself) and a LA clippers bucket hat with the Air Jordan 11 Lows and a pair of shorts. Then we grabbed our purses and headed out the door and headed to 12 Oaks Mall for the meet and greet. We got there earlier than we thought. We got there at 3:50 so we decided to walk around before we went to Barnes & Noble's for the meet and greet. We decided to go eat something since we didn't have that much time. We decided to go get some Chinese food and by the time we were half way done eating it was 4:09 so we made our way towards Barnes & Noble's. We got there and we were 15th in line and I started to get butterflies in my stomach and as I grew closer to him the more nervous I got. Before I knew it I was 2nd in line and then it was the same feeling I felt in my dream. Our eyes locked we were both in a gaze that moment felt absolutely perfect, it was almost as if it was meant to be.