Chapter 6

Bruno's POV

There she was, walking towards me, she looked so beautiful. She approached me with her eyes to the ground and a huge smile on her face. Then she looked up and our eyes met. It felt just like it did when we were at Barnes & Nobles. Then I snapped out of it and opened her door and then I went around and got in the drivers seat. Then I reached in my pocket and pulled out a blindfold and handed it to her.

"Kyla you have to put this on."

"Why do I have to wear a blindfold?"

"Because I don't want you to see where we are going. It supposed to be a surprise."

"Ok then let's go."

Kyla's POV

So I felt the car stop, I waited a couple seconds to see if we were at a stop light and then I heard my door open. I lifted my hand to pull my blindfold down but bruno slid my hand away. He led me to the door of the restaurant and opened it and led me in. Then he told me I could take off the blindfold, it was amazing.

"Welcome to Rugby Grille. Do you have a reservation?" Said the woman at the desk in front of the door.

"Yes. I have a reservation for 2 under Peter Hernandez."

"Ahh yes Mr. Hernandez I have your table. Right this way."

He told me to put my blindfold back on until we got to the table. The further we went the quieter it got. Soon it was a dead silence, I felt a cool breeze. I felt him behind me and he slipped off my blindfold but made me promise to keep my eyes closed. Then he uncovered my eyes and I was astonished. It was just like off of one of the movies, it was a small table with a white rose in a small vase and to the side there was a waiter in a white suit. We sat down and began to order.

Presley's POV

Now that Kyla's gone I can watch Regular Show. So in the middle of the new episode that I missed I heard a knock on the door. I sat there debating if I should open the door or not. But then again it might be Blakey, I never ran so fast in my life. I looked though the peep hole and nobody was there. So I went outside a and I saw Blake walking away. So I called his name. He turned around, at first he looked sad but then he had a grin on his face.

"Hi Blake, Kyla's out right now. I'm sorry."

"Well Kennedy, I really didn't come to see her."

"You didn't?"

"No..... I came to see you."

"Really?"

"Yes. Really."

Then he walked up to me, we were now face to face. He cupped my face in his hands, then I put my arms around his neck. Then he leaned in, and kissed me.

Kyla's POV

As I was scanning the menu, everything looked so weird and I didn't want to experiment so I ordered a steak with a baked potato. Bruno and I were talking my phone started to ring. I pulled it out and it was Presley. In the short 5 seconds all the bad things that she could say. So I excused myself from the table and answered my phone.

"This better be good."

"Oohhh it's better than good."

"Ok then what is it."

"Blake."

"Blake what."

"Blake he.."

"I'm about to hang up."

"Blake kissed me."