The Mysterious Farmer

Story Three

In a time long ago, there was this old man that lived on his own, on a farm he owned. He pretty much had a normal life he went to town doing all his shopping by himself, running all his own errands in town, so yes everything looked normal. He also grew all kinds of things on his farm. He also had farm animals, He did normal everyday farming things, People in town thought he was just a quiet secluded
person but behind closed doors he was someone else "something else".

He wasn't the friendliest guy in the world so no one really talked to him or visited him, he had no family just him and his farm animals pigs, dogs and other animals, so yes you can say he was a bit lonely. So this is where it began... During the day he did all his farming duties, giving the animals food, going to the fields just all his daily stuff. He was abused his whole childhood, his mother died giving birth to him making him an only child.

So it was just him and his dad, his dad obviously went through some stuff because his wife just died when giving birth to their first baby. So as he grew older,and he was at the age of 7 his dad started to sexually abuse him. They lived on the farm that the old man is living at now, and it had this room under ground surrounded by trees and bushes, flowers so no one could suspect something. In this room there were very big and high wooden poles, a table where he could strap him too, the walls and floor had thing where he can get tied up with so that he couldn't get away. He used the wooden poles and the things where he could tie him up to so that the father could beat him, slowly cut him open and then after that sexually abuse him.

So now, of course this man would have problems because of all that he went through as a kid. He went out of town to kidnap kids that seemed like they have no home and he tells them they can go and stay with him, so no one could see that they went missing because they are homeless. He gets one kid every week and keep them in that room for one week torturing them, sexually abusing them for about a week. He doesn't give them food or water. So when he is done with them he kills them feed them to the pigs and then he just goes and gets another one for the week.

This man had never been caught. He killed his father in that room and all the children. And one of the children that escaped killed him in that room. This child came and told this story a few years after this happened to him. So now everyone knows about the farmer that killed and raped children for fun.