Part 3

I scream falling to the floor, grabbing the gash on my forehead.

     Realizing what she has just done she drops the knife to her side. Slowly she brings  her shaky hands to her mouth, "Y/N..."

     "MOM!!-" I cry and scream.

     Mom drops to her knees, "I didn't take him with my bare hands, but with my words. I work with those men that took him. It was my job to follow our boss's orders. Y/N- your dad was a dangerous man."

      Snuffling; still holding my head; I look up at my mom.

     "Y/N ... Honey ... Daddy was "friends" with really bad people ... they are worse than Mommy's "friends". But Y/N, I loved your dad for him and not his work or "friends". But the person he had become, he had become too dangerous for this family."

     I look down, releasing my hand from my forehead causing the blood to continue to flow down my face, "- I HATE!! And Dad said you're bad. A bad, bad person deep within; with"friends" that kill for fun. I'm calling Colossal!" I get up and runs over to the phone.

     "Y/N!!" Grabbing the knife in anger she stands up running over to me.

     "Hello? Colossal?? ... It's Y/N, Co ... It is my mom, Co, she cut me," I am interrupted by my mom yanking the phone from my hands, "Y/N!!" She bellows.

     "Mama!!" I scream as I back up away from her.

     Mom slams the phone down. Walking over to me swinging the knife at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(254 Words)

This one is REALLY short sorry about that!!