They get jealous

Hi gyus! Sorry for not updating, i had no inspiration. This took me like a life time to wrote this!

I saw the Solo film today, and I think it was awesome, but it has no effect to these prefernces until the sequel! Hope you enjoy <3

Anakin

You were having a chat with Obi-Wan. You were talking about bounty hunter who were killing people in Naboo. You were extremely worried because you and your cousin Padme were from Naboo, and you were scared because you're family were there.

While you were talking with Obi-Wan, you didn't realise that Anakin was behind you; "Umm...Y/N?" he said and made you turn. "Oh, hi Anakin!" you said happily, but Anakin wasn't smiling. "Is everything okay?" you asked. "Oh, yes. Y/N have something-"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Not right here..."

Anakin took you into white room. He looked serious, and you were worried. "Okay, what have happened?!" you said quietly. "It's about Obi-Wan. I don't like that you're so close to him.." Anakin said without looking at you. You smiled brightly to him. "Are you jealous?" you said and giggled. "What! No! I mean... a little." he said and you laughed.

Obi-Wan

"Oh my god Anakin! NO, NO AND FUCKING NO!" you shouted and threw yellow dress into your bed. Anakin was helping you to choose dress for Padme's birthday party. But every dress in your closet were horrible. "That's the most awful dress in the world! How did you offer me that?!" you said angrily and sat down. "Okay, what's wrong with that dress. It's beautiful." Anakin said and sat next to you. "OH, EVERYTHING!" you said and hit Anakin's arm.

"Ouch! HEY!". Quickly you jumped out of the bed and ran to the door. You opened the door and started running. Anakin was running behind you to catch you. You didn't realize that you were only wearing only your underwear. And looks that Anakin didn't realize either.

The time you stop were when you bumped into someone; "Oh...Obi-Wan." you said. "Um, Y/N, you know that you're running in your underwear with Anakin?" he said kinda awkwardly. You were shocked. Quickly you covered yourself and you saw Anakin's face turning red. "Oh my god Y/N!" Anakin said, and turned away.

"You know it's not very kind you to be running here half naked with my padawan..." Obi-Wan said and didn't even look at you. "Obi-Wan... Are you jealous?" you asked smiling. "What! No!" he said and turned red. You giggled and walked back to your room, while Obi-Wan and Anakin both followed you.

Padmé 

You were in the beach with Anakin. You were mostly just trying to get tan while Anakin was swimming. "Y/N! Please come and swim with me!" you heard him yelling. You smirked and stood up. "What if I don't?" you said and he rolled his eyes. "I'm gonna do this!"; He came to you into his arms and ran to water. "OH MY GOD ANAKIN!" you screamed and he just laughed. He threw you into water and you screamed.

"ANAKIN SKYWALKER! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL MY GIRLFRIEND!?". Both you turned your heads to see angry Padmé walking straight t you. She looked both of you and you saw that she was worried- you had no idea how to swim. You smiled apologetically to her but she didn't return to your smile. "Y/N, you could have died!" she said angrily. "Um, I'm sorry Pad..." you said.

You and Padmé walked away leaving Anakin into the water. "I don't like how he treats you Y/N..." she said quietly. "Pad, he's my brother!" you said. "I know...but he's your stepbrother."