╰❆4❆╮

[Kim Seungmin]

"We will talk later."

He had dangerously whispered before he left me behind. My eyes were wide in fear while a small blush crept up on my cheeks as I watched him return to his seat.
"Are you okay Seungmin?" I turned my head to where the voice came from, only to see the classes youngest boy, Jeongin. He was the one who stopped Hyunjin only a moment ago.
"I-I guess I am.." I whispered quietly, staring onto my desk.
"Are you sure? There are marks on your neck, you know, from Hyunjins hands... You should tell the teachers that you're bullied by him or he'll never stop that" The younger sighed and turned away from me as mr. Park entered the classroom again.

──────⊹⊱࿇⊰⊹──────

As the bell rang, most of the students stormed out of the classroom, running towards the schools canteen. It didn't took long until the classroom was completely empty except for Hyunjin and me. The pretty boy was staring at me with a cold expression on his face, his hands balled into fists.
"Look, it's only the two of us now. Perfect for us to talk." He chuckled quietly and went dangerously slow towards me. I nervously nibbled on my bottom lip as the boy stood in front of me, waiting for what he wanted to do.

"Why?" He stepped a bit closer and grabbed my collar roughly.
"Why are you trying to ruin me!? The schools most loved visual Hyunjin being forced to have private lessons with a scum like you as my teacher!? You bitch are ruining me! You deserve to suffer you ugly shit, I should ruin you instead of letting you ruin me..." His eyes shone darkly as he whispered the last sentence.
"H-Hyunjin I don't want to do this...but mr. Park and the other teachers want me to do it. I can't refuse what they said, I-I'm so sorry...
" I lowered my head and looked at his hand that was still grabbing onto my collar. God even his hands were perfect and beautiful!

"Your excuses are lame ugly bitch!" I yelped as his bare fist met my left cheek hardly. He roughly grabbed my hair and slammed my head against my desk, earning a pained cry from me. His foot first hit my legs and after that he targeted my back, violently kicking my spine again and again. I felt how everything around me turned black, my body unconsciously collapsing to the ground.

──────⊹⊱࿇⊰⊹──────

"Seungmin open your eyes! You have to wake up, please don't do this to your hyung!" A familiar voice woke me up. I sleepily opened my eyes only to see my cousin staring at me with a worried face.
"Woojin..hyung?" I whispered quietly, feeling how the older almost crushed me with a tight hug.
"Oh my god you're awake! You scared us Seungminnie!" I tried to put my arms around the older, hissing as pain shot through my limbs.
"Wh-what happened?" I asked him quietly.
"What happened!? You were terribly beaten up by one of your bullies!"

My eyes widened as I remembered the events that happened before I passed out. The bully beating me up wasn't someone else than Hyunjin himself.

──────⊹⊱࿇⊰⊹──────

[A/N]I'm busy with school recently, sorry guys~
It's short and shitty, I know, but better than no updates at all.
It still hurts to write bully hyunjin =__=
So later this day is a con in my hometown and I'm super excited I hope I can meet some of my german skittles/glitches/whatever stray kids fandom will be called in the end, there! And I hope I can get at least some exo merch bc they are my ults besides sk ^^'
Well then see you next time
Mirin out☆