Prologue.

...[Prologue]

I used to be a dork and now I'm popular.

Claires pov

" You know if you change your look from nerdy to sexy you would get more guys." my best friend Ali said. " Maybe I need a make over." " Ya." Ali said.

*****

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled " Wow Ali great job." I said. Ali smiled " I know now do I look hot enough for Drew to notice me?" I laughed.

Ali has been trying to get Drew to be her boyfriend ever since the beginning of school.

I laughed as Bianca walked past me " Ur what's that smell?" Bianca asked " You?" Ali asked. " Haha very funny." Bianca said.

Her and Ali have been fighting ever since Bianca quit the dance team club.

A new guy walked into our English class he was tall, had black hair, and brown eyes. " Ooo Claire you totally got the hots for Eli!" Ali whispered and I laughed.

Eli that's his name. I thought.

I sat up on my bed where I started working in my english project. I had been paired with Eli while Ali didn't get so lucky she got Weasley the school nerd. You know he once touched my boobs because Jenna. Hate her. Told the whole school I got a boob job but, I guess it all worked out good because that was the day I met Eli.

_____________________________________________--____

This is my fan fiction of Eli And Claire