Kuchiki Rukia

To be seen, was one of the most ugly drawings of a rabbit ever. The rabbit was dressed in shingami robes, and wore a haori. It was obvious which captain it was supposed to represent, as there was the telltale sash drawn on. This was yet another sign, that had no words. Matsumoto suddenly spoke up. "Your drawing is better then Karin-chan's..."

"Well, thank you, Matsumoto-san," Rukia stated, as the camera pulled backwards. The puppets could be seen on her hands.

"So... what to you like about Toshiro-kun?" Orihime asked from off to the side.

"About Hitsugaya Taicho?" Rukia glanced at the ceiling. "I have to be careful about what I say. He might freeze me in retaliation." However, the sign suddenly fell from her hands, as she slammed her fist into her palm. "I know! We both have ice zampaktuo!"

"I had... forgotten that," Matsumoto stated firmly.

"He's also one of the few guys who doesn't tower over me. I know he's shorter then me right now, but he'll be not that much taller then me for a while when he does catch up. Actually, I think I'm his first goal height wise!" Rukia stated, a huge smile on her face.

"I am not sure if that is something he'd want to hear," Orihime stated, from the side, then leaned over so her face. "Why don't we talk about how cute he is?"

"Hitsugaya Taicho is considered kawaii!" Rukia stated firmly.

"I think he's going to be livid..." Matsumoto muttered, possibly getting ready to turn off the camera.

"But Rangiku! Talking about him being that, is one of the questions we were going to ask," Orihime stated firmly. She turned to Rukia, while still on the screen. "We are asking about his future possible romance prospects."

"Oh!" The Kuchiki girl's face suddenly lit up. "If he was older, I would definitely want a chance to date him!"

"What!" Rangiku choked out, the camera moving as she nearly dropped it.

"Oh, come on Rangiku! You haven't notice how much of an adorable charmer he is!" Rukia stated. "There is a reason my brother is one of the most popular captains! It is because of his looks! Everyone goes on about how handsome he is, and how much of a bachelor he is. He'll have stiff competition, once Hitsugaya Taicho gets up there. And by that time, there will be a lot more shingami around his age. Not to mention, a lot of older woman who will go nuts over him."

"Oh god..." the female muttered, her voice desperate.

"And guess what Ran-chan! You can teach him some of the stuff you teach me, except more boyish stuff!" Orihime piped up, causing Rangiku to let out a squeak.

"You know," Rukia held a hand to her face. "I can think of a cute girl, who is right now around his age, who would make a really cute couple with Hitsugaya Taicho."

"Who!" Inoue blurted out, quite excited.

"Ahh... Ichigo's little sister Yuzu-chan. She is so adorable, and sweet. She also has a very kind heart. It's perfect," Rukia stated.

"But, what about Karin-chan?" Matsumoto suddenly came on the defensive.

"Karin-chan? You mean Karin. She and Hitsugaya Taicho wouldn't get along. They would try to kill each other," Rukia stated firmly.

"Actually, Karin-chan and Toshiro-kun are really good friends. We filmed her a few days ago," Orihime stated.

The dark haired girl's eyes brightened up. "Really... they know each other." The female pondered a bit. "That is something the society would go gaga over."

"Don't even think it. Either one of you," Matsumoto growled.