Ukitake Jushiro

The camera clicked on, showing Orihime sitting with Ukitake Taicho, showing off the puppets she made. "This one is Haineko, and this one is Hyorinmaru!"

"They are so cute! So, what are the two of you making a video about?" the thirteenth taicho asked, a huge smile on his face.

"We're making a video about what people like about Taicho," Matsumoto spoke up.

"Oh! That is easy!" Ukitake turned to face the camera. "We're both Shiro-chans!"

"Ehh..." Matsumoto paused.

"But... isn't it not nice to talk about your hair color?" Rangiku stated.

"Hair color? Us having white hair has nothing to do with being Shiro-chans." The man reached down for a cup of tea. "It has to do with the fact that our first names both end in shiro."

"Ahh! A word pun!" Orihime let out a laugh. "Then Matsumoto and Yamamoto Taicho are Moto-chans!"

"Yes... we are..." Rangiku had a rather dry tone of voice. "Is there anything else?"

"What else is there?" Ukitake continued to smile. "Shiro-chan is who he is? Does it matter what people like or dislike about him, so long as they are friends with him, and care for his well being?"

"That's true! What about future romantic prospects for Toshiro-kun?" Orihime stated firmly.

"Future... romantic... interests..." Ukitake suddenly paled. His smile also turned weak. "I simply hope he doesn't end up like Kyoraku, and finds a nice young lady around his age. What exactly are you two trying to do? I hope you aren't going to show this to him."

"Why? It isn't as if what you've said is bad," Matsumoto stated. "We were only asking the females Orihime."

"But I have to wonder about... some of the comments about romantic interests," Ukitake stated. "Particularly since..."

"So, should we ask the guys too?" Orihime asked, rather quickly.

"Orihime..." Rangiku sighed.