{3}

Your pov.

"Im Jimin and I solemnly swear that I will not murder you."

"Since I told you my name, shouldn't you tell me yours?" he asked, a sly smile creeping upon his lips. "Fine, my name is __________. Happy?!?

Your pov.

" Well, Jimin it was nice meeting you, and thanks for showing me around Seoul. I really enjoyed it", I said blushing.

" I really liked being with you aswell __________, can I maybe get your number?"He asked, sheepishly smiling.

I pulled up a black pen I had in my purse, scribbled my number on the back of his hand and then left a lingering kiss on his right cheek.

"Goodnight Jimin".

Goodnight __________, sweet dreams".

Then I closed the door and headed upstairs.

*TIME SKIP*

2 months later

"I can't, I just can't" I answered from under the tangled bed sheets.

He pulled them off me and kissed my forehead.

"Come on _________, don't be shy. They're just my band members" Jimin said, pulling a hoodie over his head.

"What if they don't like me Chim Chim?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"Then I'll murder them" he said giggling, as he stood up to make breakfast.

********

Jimin and I walked into the dorm, only to be greeted with 6 shirtless boys.

"Ahhh, close your eyes __________!" Jimin said putting his hand over my eyes.

"Jimin-ah, it's nothing I haven't seen before." I said giggling, while removing his hand.

The 6 boys had thrown on some shirts, and were now scattered around the dorm.

"The first one I want you to meet is Jin-hyung." Jimin said taking my hand in his and walking into the kitchen.

A very tall boy was in the kitchen, throwing vegetables into a pot of boiling water.

"Jin-hyung? This is __________."

" __________ this is Jin."

Jin turned around and flashed a smile.

"Hi, im Jin, but you can call me eomma Jin" He said laughing and turned around, resuming his cooking process.

A couple of screams were heard from the living room.

" Aish, these boys!" Jin said, turning off the stove.

Jimin laughed and lead me into the living room.

"J-Hope, Taehyung and Jungkook" This is my girlfriend __________.

The three boys were in a pile on the floor, arguing over the TV remote.

"JIN HYUNG!" Jungkook yelled.

Jin didn't reply.

 "Tell them to give me the remote, its my turn". The maknae yelled yet again.

" Im sorry __________, Jungkook is such a spoiled BRAT" Jimin said, emphasizing the word brat, while looking at Jungkook.

"Where are RM and Suga?" Jimin asked the group of boys.

"Hey Jimin, I need to use the bathroom. Where is it?" I asked.

"Down the hallway and to the left" He replied, kissing my cheek.

—————

I walked down the hallway and turned to the left or so I thought...

I opened the door to my left only to see Suga, covered by only a towel.

The water droplets gliding down his toned abdomen, his bulging muscles and dripping wet hair.

"Uhm, uh, I, just, uh" I stuttered out. 

"Like what you see?" He questioned,smirking and cocking his eyebrow.

 I screamed, closing the door and running as fast as I could to find Jimin.