(4)

I screamed, closing the door and running as fast as I could to find Jimin.

Jimin's pov.

Me and Jin-hyung were talking, when I heard __________ screaming. Two seconds later she ran up to me, face flustered and chest heaving. It was like she had seen a ghost or something. I stifled a laugh, looking at her expression. "What's wrong __________?" I asked her, trying not to break out laughing. " I, uh, he, the, his, room, shower, naked,run, you." She said, still out of breath. "Who is he?" I asked, still giggling. "Yoongi-ah." She mouthed to me. 

Your pov.

"Yoongi-ah."

I could see Jimin's expression change in a matter of seconds. His eyebrows furrowed, his mouth hung open. You could see the pure hatred in his eyes. He bolted down the hallway, into Yoongi's room. A loud thud was heard, and was soon followed by a string of curse words. I ran into the room, only to see Yoongi on the floor, and Jimin hovering over him. "Leave her alone Yoongi, she is mine. Your hear me? MINE!" Jimin yelled, his voice booming throughout the room. His voice was like pure venom. Yoongi stood up, wiping the blood from under his nose, and walked out of the room, cursing under his breath. A door was slammed, and the apartment soon turned silent again. The atmosphere was toxic and bitter. Jimin walked up to me and tried reaching his hand out to wipe the tears, that I didn't realize were making their way down my cheeks. His voice cracked as I backed away from him. "I'm sorry."