~1~Why We Had Met Her?

My Only One *Unique Chap*

DAMN I can't do only one...I love Lisa so much so Chap #1

~1~Why We Had Met Her?

Future flash

She is falling down into the darkness of the night looking at Lisa on top

She is getting away little by little from Lisa

She can feel tears falling down her eyes

"I didn't meant to hurt you my love" she close her eyes

And everything turn white suddenly

The time stop suddenly

I was surrounded by darkness when I meet her eyes my life got better and the light being part of my house....my being....my heart

Present

Chaennie shares a house, actually both are like room partner but in this case they share a big house that Momo her teacher is renting to them both

They needed this house because their university is pretty near their place

At the beginning was so difficult because the payment was high but both started working and going classes normally till Chae got sick for a week and Jennie urgently needed to find other room partner because she can't pay alone that amount of money herself

First fact, Money

Jisoo arrive at Jennies place both are really close like best friends

Jisoo's family is not wealthy but not poor neither that's why Jisoo is so spoiled to leave her parents

Jennie is pouting "Come one Unniee, I need help...pleaseeee, is time you to move from your parent's home and is better if you move with me and Chae"

Jisoo giggle "Nooop you know that I'll never leave my parents, I feel so sure with them...I won't die due starving or wishing to buy a shirt when I don't have money...I can't live alone without my parents...I need money but I don't wanna work haha omo I am being so honest... also where is Chaeyoung?"

Jennie is about to cry because of her crisis "Unnieeee, please ...she'll come in two days, she will stay some days in the hospital...I don't have money and you need to grow faraway from your parents this is your moment to grow and be a real woman!"

Jisoo groan, Jennie is being annoying around her "Ahhhg...who say I want to be a real one?...I prefer to stay like this...I told you I don't wanna risk my establish life...I don't wanna suffer because of money also mommy cook for me when I get home after a long day in the university...you know that I'll never leave home...

But now that I think twice... I can get someone..Oh...also...to your luck I have a cousin from Thailand...she will come in two days and need a place where to stay....Is an excellent Idea...my parents haven't offer her a place to stay and she'll come like exchange student...do you remember Christina? She gone to Thailand today...my cousin was chosen to come here... we can talk with her and auntie about it...also she is very wealthy and can help with your crisis issue, I mean money issue haha"

Jennie doesn't like that idea and complain about it "Ahh we don't want other little princess Unnie, I don't know her and if she is very wealthy she will act like an spoiled girl with us...I won't receive any order from that unknown girl "

Second Fact, Kindness

Jisoo take a deep breath "Yahhh I am spoiled too....well is my cousin or nothing?"

Jennie bite her lower lip "Ok ok I accept so please talk with her" she lean her forehead on Jisoo's shoulder "I feel so stressed Unnie and tired, I've been working all by myself to pay the rent and everything but I don't have enough money...