~8~Slumber Party~More Than Skin-ship

She look herself on the mirror feeling bad for herself, why does she have to be different of the other girls?

She knows she likes boys but girls too since she was a little child she knew it, which is something pretty weird...

but also is impossible for her to have a boyfriend with this thing in her crotch, that's why she have had rejected many dates and petitions for be girlfriend not only boys but girls too...

you know in Thailand the 50% of girls are gays or bisexuals, that's why she loves her country

AN/I can't confirm this but I love Thailand because of the freedom they have, even some people keep criticizing

Also her mother told her to keep this huge secret for herself to avoid unwanted hurting words and guilty feelings....

because she is not or wasn't prepared to be judged by the world but now that Rose knows it she feels better...

and she doesn't critic her for what she is... "Oh, Rose!?"

She forgot that Rose is waiting for her outside in this cold night

She walk outside finding Rose with her cheeks all red "Rose?, Rosie?" Lisa wave her hand in front of Rose's face...

Rose gets kicked out of her dirty thoughts "Are you ok?" Rose nod yet blushed but Lisa "Rose....I... I guess is better sleep in my room"

Rose smile nervously "sure, lets go!" Lisa stop her by holding her hand and Rose melt...that touch send goosebumps to Rose....

Her heart is beating like it never beat before....

she can hear the violin playing and roses falling into her once dark cold heart but now is totally different...

Rose turn to face Lisa's emerald clear eyes...

both stay having eye contact for several seconds "No.... what I mean is...I better sleep alone, each one in their own room"

Rose frown showing her disappointed face "why? I don't want to sleep alone,

I don't want to cancel this only because you want,

come on Lisa, please I had to watch an horror movie and now you want to leave me all alone to my luck someone will murder me in my room when I'll get alone...

you'll feel the guilty then" she pouts cutely and Lisa can't deny how Rose make her feel so soft with that cute face...

Lisa stay there looking at Rose's cute face...."Will you keep looking at me? Are you falling in love with me?"

Rose tease her...Lisa has her serious face "mm, yes.... just because you are so cute pouting like that..."

Rose has a serious face now, blinking many times wondering if Lisa is serious "I meant, yes I'll go with you because you are cute"

Rose smile wide like a fool in despite she was hoping a 'yes I am falling in love with you' yet Rose is feeling so happy with that compliment, she hold Lisa's hand and led Lisa to her room

Once in the room again

"Can I use a different blanket?"

Rose pout again provoking Lisa smile warmly "Ok ok cutie pie, I understand agassi..."

"you told me that you will protect me so you'll cuddle with me like you did with Jenni..." Rose show her first sign of jealousy

Lisa gulp and smile nervously