Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Sdyney

I landed safely in Korea.

How i missed this place. The cold wind, the streets, the food, everything.

As i walked out of the airport I searched for my hanky in my pocket but i cant feel a thing in my pocket, i started to feel nervous, i looked in my shoulder bag ohgod, i lost my hanky.

That handkerchief means everything to me.

Well, maybe this is the sign to forget everything we had.

~

I pulled out my other phone(which I use here in Korea) inside my bag and started to dial the owner of the house i rent here in seoul.

[yeoboseyo?] (hello when answering a call)

"oh, Yun Hee-ssi!! This is Sydney!"

[sdyney!!] she shouted still with her korean accent lol she pronounce my name as 'sydeuney'

"Ne! Im here in Seoul right now and I-"

[aww someone is renting the house, we meet in **** store , we talk ok?] she said, she's really not used in speaking in english

"Ok! See you!"

-call ended-

Actually Oh Yun hee-ssi (ms. Oh Yunhee) is a bit mean. I dont know why and how we got close. Before, i call her ahjumma which means 'older woman' but she said that i should just call her Yun Hee-ssi so she would look younger.

Omg. She said earlier that the house i usually rent is already taken. Ohgod then where will i go? She has the cheapest rent house i know.

I went to the ***** store still pulling my suitcase and I look ridiculous while crossing the streets.

And when i got to the store i already saw her sitting inside and waiting patiently for me. Actually she doesnt know about my condition but should i tell her so she could find me a house? Lol

As her eyes saw me she immediately stood up and walked to the door to welcome me.

"Sydeuney!!!!!" She hugged me

"Yun Hee-ssi! Jal jinnae?" (How are u) I asked when she released the hug.

" euh! Of course im ok! How about you?"

"Of course im perfectly fine" i lied.

"No you're not" i was shocked with her answer.

"W-what?"

She pulled me to the table and sat. Then she pulled something out in her bag.

O MY GOD. HOW DID SHE--

"H-how d-did y--"

"My friend's relative will stay here for a month so she asked me if they can rent the house so i made sure everything is clean and i found this beside the bed"

I became speechless. I was looking for that at the hotel in France but i can't find it.

Oh Yun Hee-ssi held my hands.

"Stop pretending, sydeuny. Are you still taking medicines? Treatments?"

"Ani(no). i'll die anyways so there's no use."

~~~~

Oh Yun Hee-ssi made me stay in her house for FREE. Note it, FREE!! She said that i'll live there for free BUTTTTT i should continue taking medicines and treatments.