A spiders rose

It was the middle of the night I couldn't sleep because of what happened so I get up without waking Ruby up as I walk to the Window looking at the city. You decided to get your suit on and leave but as you were looking for your mask you see Ruby holding on the mask while she was sleeping. So you tried to take the mask but Ruby wakes up feeling your hand on her hands.

Ruby: your leaving are you.

Me: yeah I just can't stand it seeing you get hurt because of me so I decided to leave you to keep you safe.

Ruby holds your hands, and pulls you to her and kisses you but it was more of a deep kiss, and so you decided to stay until morning but while you two were sleeping you both did had sex. ( dont worry I will make the lemon chapter after the whole entire story is done)

Time skip

It was around 7:49 am in the morning so as you wake up you see Ruby sleeping on your chest but naked, so you pet her head after doing that it wake her up.

Me: Morning Ruby

Ruby: Morning F/N

After you both said morning you hear Yang knocking on the door.

Yang: Ruby breakfast is ready.

Ruby: Alright be there soon.

After that we both got out of the bed and I realized I don't have my backpack to hide my suit so Ruby puts your suit in her closet, then you both got changed to normal clothes even though your still kinda tired after what happened but you felt the scar on your chest that Black cat did to you, so as Yang noticed that you walked out of Rubys room she was some what pissed and shocked and she sees the scar on you since your normal shirt is ripped.

Yang: so what happened to you?

Me: white fang kidnapped Ruby so I went after them then I got knocked out by two of there members, and while trying to save her I got hit by there swords so yeah.

Yang: And.

Me: and what?

Yang: what were you doing with my sister last night?

You started to get scared about what you two actually did.

Me: um well she was trying to clean the cuts on my chest and when I was about to leave she grabbed my hand and asked me to stay with her for the night.

Yang didn't actually agree of what he said was true but until you checked the time and realized he has to go. As I was leaving Ruby came to me kissing my cheek and saying bye.

At your home

As you get home your mom was talking to Eddie Brock as your Spider-sense activated realizing it was a truck heading for your house but before you could react Eddie went straight for the truck while Activating the Anti-Venom symbiote.

You: What the heck. "You went to check on your mom and with knowing your mom is okay you went to the truck getting the people out while Eddie/Anti-Venom stop the truck"

Anti-venom: thanks for the assistance. After he said that the lizard showed up attacking anti-venom but the fight soon took to the city you thought of going after them but you realized your suit is at Rubys place.

Rubys POV

I took out F/N's suit and started to repair it as I went to get the sowing kit I thought about changing his suit so I grab a note book and drew the suit with color.

Me: alright its done I think he'll like the new design.

(When I first saw this in the consept art in the movie I thought this would be perfect for when I do Volume 2 of my story

(When I first saw this in the consept art in the movie I thought this would be perfect for when I do Volume 2 of my story.)

As I continue to repair it and I felt hungry so I went to the kitchen to grab a cookie and as I went back I see Yang holding the suit.

Yang: So Spider-Man is F/N huh.

Me: umm well he's um *sighs* yes hes Spider-Man.

(There we go you guys chapter 7 is done and im sorry it took a while I was hanging out with my family and for my brothers birthday. But as always vote , add this to your library to never miss a new chapter when it comes out, and comment down below to tell me your opinions about the story. Bye)