Feeling different from Normal

I wake up in the morning as my alarm clock started ringing as I tried to turn it off I accidentally smashed it to pieces and as I get up for school I broke the fausit in the sink and I launched the toothpaste to the mirror I kept on wondering "what the hell is happening to me".

Time skip

"Im at school and I see Velvet walking up to me."

Velvet: Hey F/N thank you for trying to help me last week.

Me: No problem I can't stand it when someone picks on innocent people.

"Velvet blushes after what u said"

Velvet: well I gotta get to class cya. "She walks away."

Me: yeah cya.

Time Skip (I'm just getting to the basketball scene)

Everyone is at gym well mostly everyone as I was taking pics for the school photo club I see Cardin and the others playing basketball and cardin knock the ball to where Weiss was painting for the school dance knocking the bucket of paint on the poster ruining it.

Weiss: What the hell Cardin

Cardin: Be glad it didn't hit you ugly face Schnee.

I walk by where Weiss is painting trying to help her as much as I can and while they continued playing as soon as Cardin smacks the ball to weiss again I instantly grab the ball before I even see it coming.

Me(mind): How did I do that I didn't even see the ball coming.

Cardin: Hey parker give it up.

Me: I'll be back. "I walk over to Cardin and I hand over the ball but one problem the ball was stuck to my hand so I took this opportunity to play around with him."

All the guys playing: Come on Cardin just take the ball.

Me: yeah cardin just take it. "Cardin backs up trying to challenge me so I accept it."

Ruby's POV

I was talking to Velvet and Penny and I saw what was about to happen F/N VS Cardin. As I look trying to see what happens F/N bounced the ball charging at Cardin while trying to block him but gets knocked over by F/N and he jumping super high making a slam dunk but breaking the back rim in the process everyone was in shock."

Time skip

After the event that happened in gym my Dad and Prof.Ozpin had a talk about what happen.

Me: Listen dad im sorry about the back rim

Dad/Peter: I don't care about the rim is it true of what I've heard did you  humiliate that boy.

Me: Yeah I did it and he did deserved it.

Dad/Peter: oh really well know I have to work late since I had to go to this meeting so your gonna have to pick up your mother from work. "As he stopped talking he sees Ruby." Hey its that girl on your computer. "He talks to her." Hey my son has a pic of you on his computer. After he said that he leaves.

Ruby: please don't tell me you actually have a picture of me on your computer.

Me: um well yeah I do but it was during when your team won the finals on the tennis team.

Ruby blushes after what his dad and what F/N said. Ruby: so could u possibly be able to come to dinner at my place around next Saturday?

Me: I possibly can come ill call you once I get my answer from my parents. "He gives Ruby his number." There now you have my number well cya. "He leaves school while Ruby smiles in happiness."

F/N goes to the docks to clear his mind and to practice these new found powers.

Joseph conners POV

"As he was working on his formula for his dream to come true. As he was one step closer he decided to look at top secret Oscorp files of Richard Parkers formula algorithm."

Joseph: Yes this is what I needed for my serum. 'As he prepares it he checks the computer for how long its gonna take and if there was no side effects. But he left to soon to realize what the side effects were.

(Alrighty theres chapter 2 of the story  I hope you guys liked it if you do comment, vote, and follow me so you don't have to miss any updates so yeah cya when the next chapter comes out)