Natsu's True Queen👑#1

Natsu P.O.V

Hi my name is Natsu Dragneel Im 18 years old Hello and I go to Fairy tail high school, I guess you can say I'm the schools heart throb but I don't care because I already have my missing piece,My soulmate,My light,My rock, My queen,and My baby, there's more but it ill take forever to name all her titles but you get it right.

Your probably wondering who is she to have a bad boy a mafia boss like me so smitten well her name is
.
.
.
.
Lucy Heartfillia my one and only(like I said it'll take forever to name all her titles)she had to leave a year ago to discuss business with her parents Layla and Silver Fullbuster. No Luce is not adopted she just kept her mother's maiden name.  She has a big brother Grey Fullbuster he's my frenemy(Don't tell hime about the friend part)anyway I have to get to class because if I don't Luce will scold me and I'm all for a sexy mad Luce but she doesn't play when it comes to education.
.
.
.
.
(Natsu P.O.V still)

*Rinnnnnnnng*

"Damn that Bell" Grey said bored out of his mind with school.

"I know I sit next to that bimbo  or fangirl lissa something she is the most gross thing always hitting and hanging off of me, she wouldn't be doing this if she was here last year when-". I said to Gray when Gajeel cut me off.

"Yeah yeah we get it your precious Golden flower, Baby and more was at the school, trust me we all get it but damn she's not even here so stop it with the pouting dude your acting like a-a damnit what's the word". Gajeel said in a annoyed voice quickly becoming frustrated of not finding the word, causing him to tug ruthlessly on his unruly charcoal locks.
"Loyal slave missing its master". Answers Jellal in a bored tone while his head is still as always stuck in his book looking very done with this conversation.

Me and the boys Jellal Fernandez, Gray Fullbuster, Gajeel Redfox, and Loke walk into class and yes if your thinking 'do they work for you' the answer is yes they do work for me, my Mafia family is the strongest and has been around for centuries only the let elite killers, fighters and geniuses are ever born and of course(how could I forget) beautiful people are ever breed into the family, every member having some sort of high status but of course as the main branch and head is Dragneels are always on top in regards to status,smarts, martial arts,and beauty.(I might sound narcissistic but you can't say it's not unwanted and untrue plus my Luce finds it cute so who cares what you think).I go to my desk by the window in the back and the most annoying voice calls my name."Natsuuuu~baby I missed you we were suppose to go on a date ~~".laganna said

"Who are you again. If you want an autograph ill do it later now leave me alone".I said annoyed with her presence.

" Why would you say that Natsu it's me Lissana your girlfriend". Lissana said in a pitiful voice trying to get people to pity her and come to her rescue and trying to manipulate me into doing what she wants.

"I have a girlfriend and she ain't you so shoo pixie cut.. "I said bored tone totally over this broad, I mean come on can't she take a hint I want to be refreshed alone. Once I said that the bell rang and the teacher came in his name is Mr. Watori.

(a/n: who here watches death note and wants to lick Ls face *nose bleed* ok back to the story)

" Good morning class take your seats today we have a new student".

"Please come in miss" Once he said that a beautiful girl walked in she had gold blonde hair that came down to her waist, a cute button nose, natural pink plump lips, peach blossom chocolate eyes, and a curvy delicious figure.

(a/n: Author:Natsu you perv.
Natsu: what I can't help it My Lucy is just f*ckable
Author: ahh back to the story)

My eye widen when I saw her 'my Luce is back'. I thought just keeping the joy on my face masking my lust all the while fighting off an erection she gave me unintentionally.

"Hello my name is Lucy, Lucy Heartfillia it's nice to meet you".
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cliffhanger 😍

Hey readers hope u enjoyed this chapter if you did just tap that star and comment. Now onto the Ask The Nalu couple anything here we go:

Author: Ok this first question is for Natsu the perv, We all know you love Lucy but what's your favorite memory with her?

Natsu: Oh that's easy when we first lost our virginities to each other the next day her mother walked in with bed in breakfast for us and talked about how and I quote'You need your energy sweethearts I want lots of grand babies' all the while smiling with glee knowing I just f*cked the walking out of her daughter, Luce was embarrassed that she forgot she was sore and tried to run out of the bathroom but collapsed naked just when her brother and dad walked in to see the commotion.
It was hilariously scary running from both male Fullbusters.

Lucy: EXCUSE ME!!!!

Natsu: ahh baby it was a jo-

Lucy: run....

Natsu: See u later Dear Author.

*Natsu runs while Lucy runs after him and punches him in the face*

Author: And there u have it folks see you next chapter of Baby girl-

Lucy: You should change the name of our story it cringe worthy.

Natsu: No the story name gets the meaning across about our love and u are my baby girl.

*Natsu says while hugging her waist with his forehead on hers gazing into her eyes, while Lucy was as red as Ezra's hair*

Lucy:Oh ok the I guess it's not so bad

Author: Bye🤚