Note✍🏽(READ)

Ok everyone I got a comment that low-upset me I'm not gonna bash or anything because everyone is entitled to their opinion, but when I saw the comment I just knew I had to address the issue.

Every story has an antagonist, just like every story has a hero, this is a fan fic of fairy tail so I wanted to keep familiar faces.
I have no problem with Lissana Strauss of the fairytail guild but I wanted to make it more dramatic and eye catching. Their are plenty of fan fics that have her as a villain and I happen to like those not because I hate her but because it makes for better screenplay.

I love Nalu it's what got me into reading 13 hours a day on my phone, Natsu and Lucy are such great friends that you just know their chemistry would be lit if they got together.

I also want to apologize for the readers I might have offended with the way I'm writing, I'm not changing the way I'm writing because if you didn't notice there is a tag that says anti-nail so you clicked on this book and read. But I am sorry.

And to the people who have been voting and reading to the point that I even got to 1k thank you from the depths of my being, and the question why I don't update more often will probably not surprise you but I'm 15 and I'm in high school still. I'm home schooled and I get collage homework because my school seems to think if you don't want to go to go to a regular school then you do college amount work, so truly I'm sorry but if I don't do my work I'll get kicked out of the program.

So this is me if you have any questions message me but I probably won't see it for a while I love reading and of course "homework"(who believed me when I said I love homework because I didn't believe myself🤔)
Adios( is that Spanish I don't know I'm failing that class)

So this is me if you have any questions message me but I probably won't see it for a while I love reading and of course "homework"(who believed me when I said I love homework because I didn't believe myself🤔)Adios( is that Spanish I don't know I'...