im back 💋😏#2

Natsu's P. O. V

I'm in complete shock she's here back I can hold her again. I slowly get up from my chair and walk up to her and-
.
.
.
Kiss her yup I kissed her I just missed her her smell, her touches, her warmth and her voice..

Lissana P. O. V

HE KISSED HER!!!!!!!! THAT BLONDE BIMBO STOLE MY NATSU I'LL KILL HER!!!!!!!!!!!

Natsu P. O. V

When we broke away I looked at her cute flushed face and kissed her nose. Funny thing is we've been together for five years and I'll never get tired of her ever, if anything happens to her or if someone harms her no mercy... 
My enemy from the Sabertooth mafia Sting Eccucliff, he kidnapped Lucy while she was at cheerleading practice when we were preteens Lucy was 12 at the time, they beat her up and when I finally found them I killed evey last one I tortured Sting untill he was on the brink of death but I didn't kill him if i did my oldman would have a shit... jk.....Not really.

But she was 12 she couldn't handle herself like she can now, she is not only my queen but also my right hand man or in this case women.
"What are you doing touching my Natsu you bitch, Natsu why are you letting her touch you".

"Excuse me but who are you". Luce said with a calm tone but I've known her since we were barely up to our parents knees she was pissed someone interrupted our reunion.

"I'm his girlfriend and queen Lissanna Strauss who are you slut. Oh wait I know you must be one of his gold diggers, no worries Natsu baby I'll get rid of this trash".

With that right there was 2 mistakes one : she called Luce a slut second : she claimed to be my queen when she isn't...But what annoyed me most is that she went on and on and on, she might not look like it but Luce is a very possessive person and to hear someone call me theirs when we officially and intimately claimed each other when we were 14 and 15 must have really rubbed her the wrong way.
But one thing for sure is
.
.
.
.
.
.
This bitch is dead 💀
.
.
.
.
.
.
Cliffhanger R. I. P Lissana Strauss 😖😖😖