Chapter 2: The doll with red hair

Today I was in my room painting a picture of the beautiful morning sky, With all its beautiful colors.

When I was finished I looked at my artwork and smile, and I wiped the sweat off my forehead. I had paint all over my face, my shirt, my pants, even my shoes.

I heard the door bell ring, so I walked out of my room towards the stairs where there is an elevator that comes to the second floor for Nica because she was disabled and could not use her legs. Nica had opened the door and was talking to the deliver man. The man seemed to be flirting with her. Good for her. No boy would come within ten feet to me.

Once he had left Nica shut the door, I saw she had two things, a medium sized package and a letter.

Nica went in the living room, where Sarah was. I don't call her that though, I call her mom, even though she's not my biological mother, I still love her like she was my mother. I felt bad for Nica because she had to be in a wheel chair for the rest of her life. I don't know how she had to be in a wheel chair though.

I slowly walked down the stair. As I went to go into the living room, Nica came out and went back to where she had her computer at, which she played solitair on.

I then walked into the living room to see my mother reading the letter, she had her hand over her hand, and kept saying, 'Oh my' repeatedly. I felt like something was watching me so I looked over to rocking chair to this red haired, blue eyed doll that had overalls which said 'Good guy' on them. Mom looked up.

"Oh Nicole its just you, you scared me half to death." Mom said.

"Sorry that I scared you, mom. I didn't mean to." I replied.

"It's okay sweetheart. No harm done."

"Mom?"

"Yes, Nichole?."

"What was the letter about."

Her eyes filled with worry, but was quickly filled with kindness again. "Oh, nothing you should worry about. I saw that you were looking at this doll though."

She walked over to the rocking chair, and I followed.

"What do you think about it?" She asked.

"I think it creepy. Who gives something so weired and creepy to someone. Why don't you just through it away, I mean its the ugliest thing I've seen." I was disgusted by this doll. It was really weird and it's eyes seemed to pore into my soul.

"Well I like it, Nicole, and Im going to keep it. And its not that creepy." She smiles at me.

I roll my eyes, typical mom. "Whatever you say, mom."

I walked out of the room, up the stairs, to my room, and shut the door.

I went back over to my painting, I loved how the brush strokes were on this painting.

Then the doll came back in my mind, with all its creepy features, this doll look nothing like the real good guy doll. I don't remember how they looked, but they were a lot prettier. Maybe I'm overreacting, maybe they just wanted to make it like that now. Maybe now a doll for a little kid is supposed to be creepy. Wait, a minute, I thought the guy that made the good guys died a long time a go.

Okay now I'm freaking my self out.

I sigh, then picked up my painting, walked back out of the room, and went to Nica's room. I grabbed a tack that was on Nica's nightstand. I put the tack in the wall above Nica's bed, and I hung the painting on the tack. I looked around Nica's room, and smiled. I had put a lot of paintings in her room since I was nine.

I left the room, and went back to mine.

I grabbed a book from my shelf, it was called, 'To kill a mockingbird' and began reading it, for like the fifth time, and I past out on my bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I then woke up to a scream. I grabbed a flashlight off my nightstand because there seemed to be no power because of the lighting. I ran down stairs to the living room to see my mom cover in blood on the stone floor with scissors in her chest, limp on the floor, her hands were rapped the metal part. I looked at the rocking chair. The doll was there, he seemed to be smiling.

I ran back up stairs to Nica's room. She was still asleep in her room. I went over to her bed side a shook her a wake, when she woke up she said,

"What's wrong, Nicole?"

"Its mom." I was sobbing now.

"What about her." Concern was in her voice.

"S-she's g-gone." I had tears all over my face now. "She's dead Nica."

Tear filled in her eyes too. But she let me cry in her chest. I was in her lap, while her and I where both crying our eyes out, wishing this didnt happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the paramedices got here, they took mom away with them.

It was morning, and I didn't sleep very well after what happened only 5 hours ago, honestly I was tired but I didnt show I was.

I walked down the stairs after Nica had fell asleep, she didnt do it because she wanted to, I told her to. I went into the living room, and sat on th couch. I cried silently. It felt like something was watching me so I looked to the left and saw the Good guy doll. I wiped my tears, and stood up, then walked over to where it was. I glared at it.

"Asshole." I said.

It then moved its head towards me and it spoke.

"Hi, Im Chucky, and I'll be you friend till the end. Hidey hoe. Hahaha." It spoke in a kid voice, which it was the most annoying voice I ever heard.

"Go suck a dick, asshole. And don't think that just because Sarah's gone doesn't mean I won't throw you away or light you on fire, you son of a bitch." I then walked back out of the room, up to my room, and I slamed my door shut. I was starting preparing for Saturday which was mom's funeral.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chrisman54-

I hope you like this story, Im very happy that I am writing this story.

Also if any one has some quotes that you like from the chucky movies, than I could put them in this story.

My favorite quote is: ' Its not the size that counts, asshole, it what you do with it'- from bride of chucky.