Chapter 3: Goodbye

Song: When you're gone/ Goodbye/ remember when - Avril Lavigne

Today was the day of the funeral, I was getting ready in my room.

I went into the bathroom to change into my outfit which was a short strapless black dress, that had lace at the bottom, and my black hooker boots, I only call them that because well they look like hooker boots. I looked at myself in the mirror to see a pale, brown haired girl, and sad brown eyes with a black dress on. I grabbed my make up bag in the cabinet under the sink. I took out my black eyeliner, mascara, and black eye shadow. I started putting them on. And you are probably wondering, 'is she a emo' or 'is she gothic.' I'm neither one, black is just my favorite, plus I'm going to a funeral what do you expect me to wear? Neon?

When I was done, I walked out of the bathroom into my room. I jump when I see a red haired, blue eyed doll, sitting on my pillow. 'Wait. Wasnt he at the foot of my bed.' I thought. I shrugged my shoulders.

Wait a minute. Oh, you guys thought he just magicaly apeared on my bed, well he didn't, hes been on my bed since the night after, well what happened to Sarah. For some reason he soothed me while I was sleeping, I don't know why the doll soothes me. I guess it because I'm greaving and creepy things help me I guess.

So after the service I'm going to burn the damn thing.

Today for the funeral I am singing two song, something that can show how much she ment to me. The song is Remeber when, and when you're gone, they are both by Avril Lavigne.

I hope people will remeber her in a good way not a bad way.

I plopped on my bed to where it made a noise. I sighed loudly. 'Whose going to take care of Nica, now? I can't, I dont know how.' I thought.

"Nicole, time to go." A voice that you can never forget. Nica. My adoptive sister. The only person I care about now.

"Coming. I just have to grab something, I'll be right down."

I grabbed my cell phone and my purse off of my dresser. I looked at Chucky. I put my pointer finger and my middle finger, pointing towards both of my eyes, then pointing him.

"I'm watching you, motherfucker."

I then walked out of my room, down the stairs and out the door. On my way to the funeral. Which was for someone really close to me, my mother.