One shot for Jemma with Isaac

It's a brand new day for me. I feel great as a werewolf and ready for school. Hopefully I can play lacrosse un like my old school. I go in to the office get a school tour a usual new kid routine . Through my classes my met some new people they are very nice but one guy caught my eye Isaac lahey.

Now it's lunch time and I walk into the office and ask where the couch is. The lady told me the guys locker room and that's where I need to go.

I walk right into the guys locker room and yeah they were staring at me I just smirk back. I walk into his office which says 'couch Finstock' "what are you doing here?" He ask " I want to try out for the lacrosse team" I say. "Really?" "Of course!" I exclaim.

Coach takes me to the field with the team following us.

"Show us what you got" couch said

"Gladly" you smiled and took the lacrosse stick and stared throwing them in the goal with the perfect aim. "Nice now McCall get in the goal" he went In the goal and you looked at him and aimed and shot it In the goal. The team was shocked you were so happy "well nice work Jemma, boys welcome her to the team" coach said.

"Hey nice work out there I'm Scott and this is stiles and Isaac" Scott said. You smiled "And I'm Jemma" you said. All 4 of you guys were talking for a while then Scott and Stiles had to leave. "So um Jemma want go out somewhere with me sometime?" Isaac asked nervously

You laughed and replied "yeah I'd like that" and you Isaac spent the whole talking about each others life.