One shot for Brianna with stiles

You just recently came back from beacon hills to see your brother Derek hale and heard he's an powerful alpha. Now that you know that your brother is alive you need to find him you were walking and heard two boys freaking out about sacrifices and you heard one of them say we need to talk to Derek and you knew that was your brother.

" um were you two talking about Derek Hale?" You said and they both looked at each other "you know Derek?" The boy that was a wolf said. "Yeah I'm his sister Brianna" you told them. " No way, I feel bad for you as a child, I'm stiles by the way" he said. You laugh "Derek's not that bad" you say. "Well let's go get Derek" Scott says.

"Scott,stiles,and Brianna, what are you doing here I thought you died" Derek said and hugged you super tight having an brother/ sister moment. "I heard that your an alpha" you said. Derek invited you to stay with him. It's night time and you're still with Derek, Scott, and Stiles.
You really like stiles and you hopes he likes you too but a girl can wish.

"Hey Brianna" you heard stiles say
"Yeah, stiles" you respond
"I know we just met and all but you want to go on a date with me?" Stiles asked nervously which was adorable. "I'd love to go on a date with you" you blushed "great well I'm going to go home now, goodnight Brianna" stiles said and kissed your forehead.