One shot for Ruby with Isaac

I'm back in beacon hills now I got a new apartment with my family and I already know they're wolves here.
I have 3 boxes stacked on top of each other and can't see where I'm going and therefore I crash into people I stare at them they're wolves one has brown hair and brown eyes and the other has light brown hair and blue eyes. They both look at me and then go back where they came from.

I go to school and I see the same 2 guys but there with another guy and 2 girls. I walk over to them and I say "you really think that I don't know what you guys are" I say. "You two were really shocked though" I added and walked away.

I'm home alone and hear a knock on my door "hey I'm Isaac" he says with a grin on his face. "I'm ruby" I say "I'm sorry but my alpha was just trying to keep us a secret but you already knew" he explained to me. I smiled and responded " I knew you guys were here the minute I entered the building" he looks at me and starts laughing. "What?" I smile "you're just so feisty" he says.
"Excuse me?" I say "I'm just kidding ruby" Isaac told me.

"Well Ruby it's certainly nice meeting you maybe we can hang out?" Isaac said "yeah we can hang out" you told him. "Bye Isaac" "Bye Ruby" and you closed the door.