1 : Regret

The truth was finally out, naked and exposed. The mighty ASR prided himself for being right about everything was tricked by his own bustard brother-in-law . He was conned to belief Khushi, the only lady who fluttered his heart and brought out tolls of emotions from him was in love with his brother-in-law. He was blinded by the lie he saw on his terrace in the form of his lady love, Khushi hugging his brother-in-law and advising him to leave his Di. He was fed viles of lies by his dearest brother-in-law about his love affair with Khushi. The mighty Arnav Singh Raizada a blind fool believed Shyam Manohar Jha and hurted Khushi an innocent soul. He then blackmailed his lady love into six months contract marriage by using her sister's marriage as a pawn. The mighty ASR was turned into a brainless, fierce animal by Shyam Manohar Jha.

Now he just found out that he misunderstood the whole situation making him guiltier by every passing minute thinking he gave a lot of pain and hurt in this past one month to Khushi for no fault of hers. He recalled the torture, the ill words, the man handling he performed on his wife. He regretted his every word, his every action he had done to his lady love.

Why!? Why did he do what he did!? Why did he not trust her!? Why did he never give her a chance to explain herself!? Why did he not trust his heart but trusted what he saw!? Why!? Why!? Why!?

In his anger, suspicion and Eiffel Tower sized ego had not let him listen to his heart. Every time his heart told Khushi cannot be involved with Shyam, she cannot stoop so cheap but he ignored it. And now all his heart's instinct came true. Truth to be told it's not Khushi involve with Shyam but Shyam had been lusting after his wife.

How could he have ever doubted her ? How ?

He after deciding upon came to conclusion he has to confession everything to his wife. And it'll be fully her decision if she want to be with him or not ?

Give me positive or negative reviews.....