I

“I've got a lover,a love
like religion

•••

CHAPTER ONE ;
“Jerk”

___________________________

THE NIGHT HAD FALLEN fast upon the land. The sky was painted with hues of red, orange and pink all colours had faded leaving only a matt black canvas no stars to be looked upon.

A cold breeze fell through the land as the clock tucked 10:00pm lightly.

“Are you sure this plan would work?”

I asked, my voice sounding numb as I was totally not ready for this wild night.

“I am not gonna stand back and do nothing that asshole deserves worst.”

The young blonde spat with evidence of clear rage in her eyes, ablaze like liquid gold.

“From where I see this you guys didn't even date it was just a one night--”

I was about to finish but upon receiving her glare, I prefer to stay quiet.

Merlin and I have been friends since almost middle school we were best friends , all her life she have been chasing after men. But poor her all they want is just sex . Merlin is beautiful her body is perfect with curves within the right places, her platinum blonde hair defines her.

“I gave him four orgasm and six rounds don't you think I deserve more?,”she said with hands one her waist as I watch her apply the eyeliner.

I roll my eyes before getting up from the bed and walking over the window.

“Why do you think that he's the one ?,” I ask her, she looks at me for some seconds before blinking a numerous times.

“I just know and why won't he?,” she pauses and holds up the silver jewels clutch in her hand then  putting her phone inside it,“he owns a fucking nightclub. Nobody knows how he made that much money over a night...that guy is a mystery and that makes him totally my type,” saying that while she gracefully walks towards the end of the room, I roll my eyes before following behind her.

“You called Veronica?”

She asks, to which  I nod my head. Getting out of  the rented apartment where I lived, I locked the door behind me.