WHAT THE FUCK

Trista POV

So after hanging out with Katina and Delaney, I decided to take a walk home.

I put in headphones as I listen to EXO's Ko Ko Bop.

"Shimmy Shimmy Ko Ko Bop I think I like it." I sand out loud.

As soon as I got home I see boxes everywhere.

"Mom!"I yelled.

I didn't get a word back.

So I continued to walk around until I saw a sticky note on a box and it read.

Honey sorry I'm not home but Mr. Park ya know my boss invited us to a formal dinner and I said yes, so fine something cute to wear!

"What the actual fuck!" I said feeling anger.

"I am so tired of her telling me what to do! I have beef with some bitch and now this! I would like to be left alone." I yelled.

So much shit has been going on and the fact that I'm sick and tired of everything!

I just took a nap.

Chanyeol POV

Dad just told me that I need to get ready for a dinner party or something.

I have territory to protect and this is gonna distract me from one of my many jobs.

"Chanyeol!"

"Yes, dad?" I asked.

"Try not to show out at this formal dinner party. You remember last time."

Dad, I would like it if you would hope off my dxxk!

I thought.

"Yes, dad I clearly remember."

"Good. We don't need that situation to happen again."

We don't need a fucking formal dinner party.

"Go get ready son." He said as he fixed his tie.

"I'll be waiting at the location."

I rolled my eyes and walked to my room.

I have to protect my territory and yet I have to keep up with being an idol and posing for cameras.

When will people leave me alone??