Chapter 1

4 Years Later

It's been 4 years since I started seeing Kat and I can safely say that I have fallen in love with her. In fact. We got married last year.

Scarlett has grow and started call Kat her 2nd mother. I adopted Scarlett, since there wasn't much of a chance that Rose would wake up.

I don't visit Rose that much. The only time I go in is when Scarlett wants to see her. We see her once a week. When Scarlett is with Rose, I'm with Kat.

We do love Scarlett, but we have been trying for our own kid since last month.

I have started my own small business and it brings in a good amount of money.

Right now I was at the hospital with Kat and Scarlett. Scarlett was in her mothers room and I was talking with Kat while she worked.

We were just talking we suddenly Rose's system went off. Scarlett came out running.

"Daddy! Mommy moved!" She said her blue eyes sparkling. 

Some of the nurses and doctors went in her room, but Kat came over to me and Scarlett. She kneeled down to Scarlett's height.

"That's not possible sweetie. You mom is in a coma. We don't think she going to wake up." She said.

Scarlett got mad and her words "But she did! She did move! Daddy you believe me right?" 

"I can't believe what I don't see" I said.

"Then I'll show you" She walked over to me and grabbed my hand and dragged me to her room.

I could hear the whispers coming from inside the room. We got to her room and still couldn't see you due to the bathroom that blocked.

I walked in and I could see her. She wasn't it her normal position. She wasn't lying down. She was sitting up. Her eyes were open. Full of confusion as she looked around the room.

Her eyes wondered to the side of the room that I was on and happiness flooded her eyes. Although I had grow a beard, she could still tell it was me.

"Jack? What's going on? Why am I at a hospital? Where's my baby?"She asked and I got to hear her voice for the first time in 5 years. I forgot how angelic is was.