Chapter 2 Bullying

~Fresh pov~

I sat on the bench waiting for the bus, *sigh* I'm always too early. I saw the handsome black boned PJ walk towards me. WAIT DID I JUST SAY HANSOME!! Uuuugh why is my head being so weird? It started at PE when my friend Alphys and I were watching the game, the way he stared at me. And the way he- woah brain woah calm down before you daydream and blush. *Sigh* why does life have to hate me so much.

Anyway, he sat down next to me and stopped my train of thought. I looked over at him, he was sitting laid back and lazy. I then noticed that he saw me staring and smirked.

He then grabbed the collar of my shirt and whispered in my non-existent ear, "you never answered me, you fucking nerd." I could feel my spine prickle as he pulled away to talk to undyne or something. I really was not looking forward to going to school.

~Tem Skip~

As I walked to the library to get some books for studying, I hear light kissing noises. I look over and see the student librarian (Goth) with Pallet on his lap, and they're making out! OH, MY STARS! It finally happened my ship sailed!SQEEEEEEE!!

I quickly grab my books and struggle not to fanboy. I text Aphys what happened, she seemed really excited about it too. I can't believe it Goth and Pallet finally kissed sqeeeeeee! Ok, calm down Fresh! I waited about 3 minutes before they finished their little kissy thing. I went to the desk and checked out my books.

Before I left, I whispered to goth "hey good job dude! I totally see you two being a couple!" He blushed a Deep violet and nodded.

I walked down the hall to my locker. I was suddenly shoved against the wall. I looked up and saw Fell!sans towering above me, again, I was scared out of my mind. He punched me in the face and pulled me up. "now listen nerd do my homework, or you'll have to pay the consequences."(play the song with this If you want!)

The pain was horrible, but I managed. This scene reminded me of what happened during PE.

~Flashback~

I had just walked out of the boy's locker room, only to be pinned to the wall be Fell or Red. He kneed me in the stomach and punched the side of my head. I could hear some of his friends laughing, but I thought I heard PJ in the background, hmm maybe its just my imagination.

~Back To Present~

I can still feel The pain in my stomach from the bruise. And the pain in my skull worsened. He then walked away with his homework in my hand and my stuff on the ground. I picked my stuff up and put it in my bag.

I walked outside and saw Mom standing on the front steps waiting for me, "Fresh what took so long? And what's that on your head?" He asked noticing the bruise on my head.

"Its nothing dad I just fell and dropped my stuff." We walked to the car, the drive home was filled with complete silence. When I opened the door, I was pulled in a tight embrace by Father. I hugged him back, I could see the worry in his eyes. I went to my room to finish mine and Reds homework. *Sigh* why life? Why did you hate me so much?

~Bye peeps! I hope you liked it~