Chapter 3 Moves are Made

~PJ pov~

It was Saturday, and I was just being all lazy and stuff since it was like 10 in the morning. I was on the couch watching football and stuff till I hear my name. I could tell it was my Mom by the very un-glitchy voice.

I went into the kitchen to see them eating together, sometimes their adorable other times they're gross. Now I don't mean like "oh my little sugar Bear" I mean like where the point I'm like "get a f*cking room you two!" But this time it was cute.

Ok back on topic, Dad had made us breakfast. So I grabbed some food and sat down at the table. It was pancakes and sausage, My favorite! As I started eating Mom asked me something, "hey son?"

"yeah?"

"I just wanted to let you know that Mr. DJ is coming over with his son to hang out." He chirped as always.

"ok whatever," I responded grumpily, I just wanted to watch the football game,*sigh* maybe his son likes football too.

~Fresh pov~

Mom had said that we were going to see Mr.Ink and Mr.Error, great I have to see PJ the last person I want to see. He's not mean really surprising for a jock, he's just annoying he teases me all the time. Whatever at least I get to see Mr.Ink he's my favorite teacher, art is my favorite subject, and he's just super nice to me. I kiss Father goodbye as he leaves to work and we go for PJ's house.

We arrived at his house and rang the doorbell. I heard the familiar sound of PJ's Jays (hehe) great I get to see him first thing uuugh. He opens the door and stares at me shocked, I just glare at him as he lets us in.

I walk with Mom to what seems like their living room. I sit on the couch and stare at the in-humanely large TV. PJ plops down beside me as Mom goes to find Ink and Error. "Please come back soon," I think to my self.

I then notice PJ slightly move closer to me, as he yells stuff at the tv. I giggle a little at the childish act, he sits down and bushes a light magenta. I blush a little too as he ever so slowly scooches closer to me. I got more flustered as he put a hand behind me. I try to cover my face but fail.

~Ink pov~

We both nod at each other in agreement at the cute moment we just witnessed. Yeah PJ way to go and make the first move on him. DJ and I had planned this little meet up to see how the two would do, well I say this is perfect. We watch the two in harmony as they watch the game.

Fresh is acting like me and DJ, only watching because a certain someone was there. But of course, PJ is just like Error. Suddenly Fresh turns his head and says something to PJ and leaves.

~PJ pov~

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!! JUST BEAT HIM UP!!" Yelled a voice in my head. Believe me, I did want to, but something stopped me, I don't know why. Fresh went to the bathroom it was easy to find, so I didn't show him. I glanced over to see Mom and DJ fucking watching us! I stood up and walked over to them, annoyance in each step.

I stared them right in the eye more at Mom though, I whisper yelled so dad wouldn't hear, "What the hell are you two doing!"

"well we were seeing that you two got along, you lovebirds!~" They whispered in unison.

"seriously he's a nerd I'm a jock we can't be together! Us being together could destroy my reputation!" I shot back,

"Really, well Error and I were the same. He was a big jock while I was the nerd that liked to draw. Look now, we have you." He did have a point, but still, the other jocks would disown me, and I don't want that.

"Come on PJ just admit it you like him. And that's that, don't worry what others will think, just do what your heart says." DJ whispered reading my mind,

" Whatever I guess I'll try." *sigh* I walk back to the couch just before Fresh came back so he wouldn't notice.

~Tem Skip Fresh pov~

I surprisingly like hanging with PJ the one person I'd least expect. I actually miss him. UUUGH BRAIN SHUT UP! I can't stop thinking about him, and it's causing me to lose sleep. Focus on rest you'll need it tomorrow. Oh did I mention that me, PJ, Mr.Error, and Father are all going to watch a horror movie! Like are they trying to make us get together or what? Whatever, I close my eyes again a slowly drift off to a dreamless sleep.

~Bye peeps! I hope you liked it~