Chapter 8 Dream

This is after fresh and DJ do the music thing and fresh is now asleep

~Freshes dream~

I was walking out of school when I was suddenly pushed against the wall. I look up and see him, with the most handsome smile. I blush hard as I stare into his mesmerizing eyes. One yellow star and the other is a beautiful baby blue with yellow.

I slowly looked over every curve and edge of his face. His brightly colored ink splatters on his lower cheekbones. To his floating ink blob and the way it shifts around, I now notice that it is shaped like a large heart.

I move my "eyes" down and look at his neck, then exposed black ribs. I realize that he has no shirt, except for his colorful leather jacket. I feel my face heat up as I move my hands slowly over to his chest from my sides. As I'm about to touch them, he stops me, he grabbed both of my hands. I look up and, I notice the way his "eyebrows" are low and seductive, his eyelids the same story. I slowly look and see his eyes have turned into white hearts. ((͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) sorry but slight 🍋 here, papys/ innocent peepes skip this, and remember its just a dream)

I suddenly feel a jolt of pleasure from my back, I moan loudly because of it. I look to see a lust full grin across his face. I feel him stroke my spine with his free hand. It feels so good, I continue to moan as he teasingly rubs my sensitive spine. Are gaze never breaks unless I tilt my head to moan again. I've had enough of his teasing I decide, even though it felt really good. I break my hands from his grasp, intertwine my fingers behind his neck, and kiss him deeply. He melts into the kiss, and licks my bottom lip? Asking for entrance, which I gladly accept.

I've been waiting for this since I first laid eyes on him. I let him explore my mouth with his tongue, he licks and sucks as I moan in pleasure. We continue this for about a minute, when he slowly slides out of my mouth, leaving me exhausted and a string of magenta and fuchsia saliva connecting our mouths.

I gasp for air quietly as I suddenly feel his warm slimy tongue on my neck bone. I slowly moan as he teases my sweet spot, licking, sucking, and bitting, probably leaving me a large hickey? He continues this, but then slowly moves down to my collar bone and VERY sensitive ribs, as he also continues to stroke my spine.

He slowly, and seductively licks each and every rib, as I keep on moaning VERY loudly. I suddenly moan as loud as I have ever in my entire life as he reaches my abdomen.

I then jolt up from my bed as I sadly realize it was a dream. I walk over to my closet and put more suitable clothes than my underwear. After I get my clothes and glasses on I brush my teeth. After I finish that I walk downstairs to the kitchen, only to be greeted by a very warm hug from Mom, and some breakfast.

"How did you sleep last night? Any cool dreams?"

"I slept fine, and no really special dreams." I half lied, I couldn't tell him about the dream. HE WOULD FFLLIIPP.

"Well that's always good, Enjoy your breakfast!"

"And where are you heading off to Mom?"I ask as he opens the door to leave.

"Well us teachers have a meeting today about the kids and how they're doing so far."

"Oooh cool! Tell Mr.Ink and coach Error I said hi!"

"I will be sure to tell them that...bye son! Bye Swagger!" And with that he left, I continued to eat my pancakes and bacon. The only thought that remained in my mind was

"WHY IN ZE FRESH HELL DID I HAVE THAT DREAM!!!!"

~Bye peeps! hope you liked it~