Part 2

As night fell, Rayner was getting ready. Today, as Kiana had said earlier, his future wife would come to the house. Rayner was very lazy, but on the other hand he was also very curious about who would become his Papa's forced wife.
"Rayner, come on down. Your future wife is downstairs," Kiana said from the front of Rayner's room.
Rayner, who was ready and presentable, opened the door, allowing him to immediately see Kiana, who was very neat and elegant this time. Kiana invited Rayner to go downstairs to meet his waiting wife.
But on the stairs, Rayner was surprised to see the girl sitting on his sofa. Likewise with Kelly, who was surprised to see Rayner who would become her future husband.
"Mama, is she really my future wife?" asked Rayner, still trying to hide his excitement.
Kiana smiled seductively, pulling Rayner's hand to hurry down the stairs. Rayner continued to stare at Kelly with a happy heart, he never thought that Kelly would become his wife.
Kelly is the girl of Rayner's heart, since the first time they met in the campus cafeteria. Accidentally met, and it made Rayner feel in love.
"You," Kelly said while pointing at Rayner.
Flashback on!
Rayner who walked to the campus cafeteria casually, while chatting and joking around. Even many female students stole glances at Rayner.
Dukk!
The cafeteria instantly became quiet, when Kelly accidentally bumped into Rayner's body. Making the drink she was carrying spill on Rayner's shirt.
"Walk with your eyes!" snapped Rezky, making Kelly lower her head.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to," Kelly said in a soft voice.
Rayner who heard Kelly's voice, as if hypnotized, was not angry with her. Instead, Rayner looked sharply at his friends who wanted to scold Kelly.
"Are you okay?" Rayner asked back, making Kelly dare to raise his head to look at Rayner's face.
Kelly nodded his head. "Again, I'm sorry," Kelly said, and was about to pass them, but Rayner quickly blocked Kelly's hand.
Rayner's friends looked at Rayner in surprise, as this was the first time Rayner had interacted with the opposite sex.
"What's your name?"
"Kelly," Kelly replied nervously.
Rayner nodded his head in understanding, and released the choke hold on Kelly's hand. "It's nice to meet you, Kelly."
"I'm glad, too, to meet a nice person like you."
Since then, Rayner has often seen and even peeked at Kelly on campus. Whether it was in the cafeteria, class, corridor, or even deliberately turning the street so he could see Kelly.
Flashback off!

"Hey, you're daydreaming!" Kiana said, startling Rayner.
Rayner, who realized that he was daydreaming, just smiled awkwardly while looking at them one by one. "Ray, tell me what Papa taught you!" whispered Kenan, to Rayner.
"So, is Kelly going to accept this marriage?" asked Rayner, honestly the only words Rayner remembered. As a result of daydreaming, Rayner's memory could be lost.
Kelly just nodded her head, without replying. "I'm glad Kelly accepts this," said Kiana, with a sweet smile on her lips.
"Our future son-in-law is very handsome," said Kelly's mom-Sindi.
Rayner just chuckled at Sindi's words, as he looked at Kelly's face, which was mesmerizing to Rayner's eyes.
"Ray, you take your future wife for a walk around the house. You might as well get to know each other better," Kenan said, trying to be calm.
Rayner nodded his head and extended his hand to Kelly. Kelly accepted Rayner's hand. Kelly did that just to maintain the honor of her family.
***
Rayner and Kelly are now in the back garden of Rayner's house, which is very spacious, beautiful, and beautiful. Kelly looked at the garden with admiration, this was a very good garden according to Kelly.
"I had no idea that you would be my future wife," Rayner said, breaking the silence to make Kelly look at him.
"I also didn't know that I was going to be set up with you," Kelly replied.
Rayner chuckled a little at the way Kelly spoke to him. "You don't need to be so formal with me, it's very strange when I hear it," Rayner said, but Kelly just nodded her head in embarrassment.
"Where do you work now?" asked Rayner.
"I'm not working yet, I just put in an application at a company," Kelly replied. Making Rayner nod his head in understanding.
"So what do you do now?" it was Kelly's turn to ask, while looking at Rayner's face who was looking at her too.
"I'm just continuing my business, papa," Rayner replied.
Kelly nodded her head, she stood away from Rayner looking at the view of the city highway from there.
"Are you forced to marry me?" asked Kelly, without looking at Rayner. Rayner was still sitting, now he also stood up and walked over to Kelly and stood next to her.
"I refused at first, but now I really accept it," Rayner replied, making Kelly frown.
"Why?"
Rayner changed his position, facing Kelly and staring intently at her face, making Kelly a little nervous.
"Because I'm going to marry the person I've always liked," Rayner whispered, before Kelly could answer Kiana's voice made them look away.
"Kelly, Rayner, let's have dinner together. Finish chatting first, the air is also getting cold," Kiana snapped from a good distance away.
Rayner swiftly pulled Kelly's hand, who was still silent and Rayner was sure that Kelly was still thinking about what he had said earlier. Their family members were waiting for Rayner and Kelly at the dining table, Rayner sitting to Kelly's left.
"What would Kelly like to eat, dear?" asked Kiana as she went to get Kelly some rice, but Kelly quickly took over the spoon in Kiana's hand.
"Kelly take it herself, Tan," Kelly said.
Kiana frowned at Kelly's words. "Why are you calling me Tante? Mama, you don't want to be a daughter-in-law," said Kiana, making Kelly embarrassed.
Rayner, who saw Kelly embarrassed, smiled thinly and very thinly. For him, Kelly when she looked embarrassed was more beautiful than usual.
They ate in silence, only the sound of clinking spoons could be heard. Rayner once glanced at Kelly, who was eating, until Kelly also glanced at him, making Rayner embarrassed to be caught looking at Kelly.
***
"Ah it's late, let's continue next time to chat again," said Sindi, stopping their conversation.
After finishing their meal, they chatted happily. Discussing many things, from the wedding, how to prepare, and how the wedding would be.
Kiana stood up, making the others stand up too. "Yes, it's getting late," Kiana said, greeting Kelly's family one by one.
The same was true for Rayner, who also greeted his new family one by one and did not forget to shake hands with Kelly. They drove Kelly's family to the front of the house, when Kelly's family left, Kenan pulled Rayner's hand.
"How was it? Are you going to refuse?" Kenan teased.
"Never mind Papa, I'm just going to sleep," said Rayner who didn't want his father to tease him even more.
Kenan and Kiana laughed at Rayner's attitude, they decided to go to their respective rooms and rest in peace.