Part 2

We Finished What Were Doing In The Resturant And Decided To Go Home And I Checked My Facebook Account,I Never Thought That I Had Many Messages I Decided To Read One It Said

"Hey Baby! Wanna Fuck?"

"Mmmm..Lets Have Threesome?"

"I Would Love To Taste That Pussy Of Yours"

But Only One Message Caught My Eye

"Hey! I Would Love To Give You A Fuck" Its From A Guy Named Abbi

He's Hot So I Decided To Reply "Hey, I'd Love That Too"

"Oh Sure See You At Jana's Motel" He Replied Jana's Motel? Thats Far From Here But Still I Would Love To Fuck Him

It Was Midnight My Husband Was Asleep I Took A Cab And Told The Driver I Was Going To Jana's Motel After A While I Saw Abbi He's Hot

"Hey Baby" He Said He Suddenly Carried Me Bridal Style We Took The Elevator And Stopped At The Hallway
Because He Couldn't Carry Me Anymore, We went Into Our Room, And Coincidently The Room Number Is 69. "Shall We Take This Inside?" Abbi Said In A Seductive Tone, "Yes" I Moaned, He Smirked  And We Went Inside The Room. He Ripped Off My Dress, He Pushed Me On The Bed, And Undid My Bra, I Covered My Chest But He Took My Hand And Put It On His Dick He Gently Kissed My Breast And Sucked My Nipple I Moaned And He Placed Himself Infront Of Me Took Off His Pants.

"Is This Your First Time?"He Asked

"No This Is My 70th Time,Ive Been Doing This Since Kindergarten"I Answered Him

"Nice! I Would Love It If You Would Be My Girlfriend" He Said

"Sure,I'de Love That Too" I Replied

"Let's Start" He Asked And I Nodded

He set up a camera and started to record, "Is this ok with you?", "Yes" I said excitedly.

As we start to fuck, he pulled me closer to him l, he then squeezed my flat boobs l, and he put his penis inside my vajana. It is my best day, I felt i'm was watered by his saliva.

"Ughhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! i love it . Go deeper! Deeper!" I said moaning.

My vajana aas bloody, "Oh my god you're bleeding!" Abbi yelled his eyes widened..

"Just continue abbi ,You're expert in fucking so plss continue." I asked him

He took something out of his pocket, It's a handkerchief, He wiped it on my Vajana, "I don't like blood" He said in a disgusted look", I was shocked, I slapped him across the face while he is still inside me.

Abbi Pulled out his penis from inside Hannah and started to Put back his clothes.

"What?" Hannah was sad, "I don't know if I want to fuck anymore, but I can some other time cus I really get turned off by blood."

Abbi left Hannah there all watery-eyed and naked, Bed sheets covering her chest but showing her legs, Abbi threw Hannah's clothes on her, "I'll fuck you tomorrow?" Hannah said smiling "sure", "Ok great" Then Hannah left and went back to her Husband.

When Hannah got home she saw her husband, Carlo, watching porn and masturbating, clearly waiting for her, She closed the door, and Her husband looked at her "Where have you been?" Her husband asked "Uhmm nowhere just wandering the neighborhood.", He squinted at first, but he believed her, Hannah Sighed in Relief and Told Carlo to Go to bed "How about you?" Carlo asked, "I'll be there" Hannah replied, and Carlo went back to their room.