Prologue

Siren had been ringing everyday ,there is no word of silence in this town .Crime been happen everyday police been hard capturing criminals . These day the police is have a hard time to catching the most famous mafia organization not  only just take money this organization steal ,killed and been black mailed some big company this organization is keep actively working everyday like they been have an amount of money that they shouldnt have and they been killed people . This organization keep running around eventhough all the police been capturing some people that suspected was one of the member for some reason how many they try to capture their member they always know how to get out from the prison if they are going to be interviewed and some accused this because have a inside job from the police . the police station looks busy picking up the phone ." Sir theres another murderer that happen it has the same sign as the last one! " one of the police rushing through the room ."again, who is it this time ?" The captain ask . " its an big boss of the la carte company " the police said . " what the cause of it ?" The captain ask ." It look like the victim not give the organization want " the police said. " what is it ?" The captain ." We dont know either sir is just we found some evidence near the body on piece of tissue that write" catch me zeke" with sign 13D" the police said . " damn it , i think this person who keep doing this is like playing with us they like always open about what will they are doing and they know that we cant get to them " the captain said furious while slamming the desk. " it is not going to be just a single police problem is going to be an CIA and FBI problem too, we need to brought this problem to the meeting with the CIA , FBI and prime minister . We been asking for their help to find this organization but they always underestimated this organization and thought it was just a group of lively youngsters who like to do some revenge " the captain groaning . The police have been asking for help to catch this organization but all the counselors think this just an easy problem , and their activities are getting more and more dangerous these days and become more bold about their activities ." We are going to bring this problem to a more serious level" the captain said .
Next day at new york 12.00 pm
" captain are you sure you going to bring this case again the last time they rejecting you completly " the secertary . " yes i will bring this to the next level we can keep let them doing this " the captain said . People start to fill the meeting room from CIA ,FBI, Prime minister and any other the state security agency.
The meeting start
" so another discustion again " the prime minister said . " yes " the captain rise his hand .other people start looking at the captain ."yes officer zeke " the prime minister said ." Im want to brought some serious case about that organization " zeke said . " we already talk about this zeke that just a some kids group you can not just brought some tiny winny case to the state problem is just small case its your jobs as cops to catch them " prime minister said ." Hear me is not just another some kids play this orginazation just keep getting bigger and bold of their action " zeke said. " you can not just said their action getting bigger with no evidence that make this case can be brought to the prime minister " some CIA member . " i can give you a evidence of what this organization doing " zeke said getting up from the seat and start show the evidence of the orginazation doing ." This is their doing they been killing 200 people in total in this year , they already stolen some money on the bank in the center of town 13 million , they get involved in some drug and for some reason they steal it and burn it  , they are stole some gun , they are blackmailing some big company , from our information their organization domination the black market . All their action are open they doing it on the place where people can see it well and for some reason we still can find them , when we try to trace any activities of them from the evidence of the victim body all have the same sign its says D13 , we have been catch some we accuse as one of the member and for reason this people that we catch if the time of interview that person always can escape from the cell and with no police can catch them " zeke said . All the audience start hear this case seriously "what is they seeking killed all that people " some CIA said . " all their victim all random but what make it all strange all the victim is all have a crime history from a little to the biggest crime "zeke said . " so this organization is keep working actively with open and you all still can't catch them ?" Prime minister said . " yes , but as i told we have tried to catch them but they always can get away but one time we have one their member but when the member get away we accindently killed him , so we still have no evidence of this organization "zeke said . Suddenly a barge on the metting room some officer running with half breath " there some massage that you need to see is from them " the officer give it to zeke . Zeke unfold the paper and read it . It says " stop searching for us you cant find us and try to be more caution about an important metting " the officer start looking everywhere " start searching the whole building !" Zeke scream " all the officer start searching ." Dont be such hurry we not going anywhere any way did you like some classical music i can play it for you " the paper said . Suddenly the room start play some classical music ."the hell what you want " the cia scream try protect the prime minister . The classical music stop an then sound of booming coming loudly infront of the building . All the officer rushing through the window looking at the ground all the police carvand prime minister car been bom all the people down start rushing out . " what the hell , who is doing is this !?!!!" The prime minister said . " its them " zeke said . Loud siren of fire fighter car start wooing in the town .