My next cosplay was Ib from the game IB! This is the first character i really worked on and the first character i got lenses for. I unfortunatly can't find the pictures from when i first started anymore but i did retry her a couple months ago so here is that picture.

So the wig kinda sucks, but this was the first wig i ever owned! I got it from LightInTheBox and it used to be very soft but now it's all tangled and no matter how many times i wash and brush it the tangles won't come out

So the wig kinda sucks, but this was the first wig i ever owned! I got it from LightInTheBox and it used to be very soft but now it's all tangled and no matter how many times i wash and brush it the tangles won't come out. So a few days ago, i decided to cut it short. This does mean i can't cosplay Ib anymore until i get a new long brown wig.
The lenses i had for this cosplay were Dolly+ Red from Uniqso. (My eyes in the picture were obviously edited because those lenses are expired now.)

I wore a knee length red skirt, a white dress shirt, thigh high black socks and red converse. For the little tie, i cut up a tie a sewed it so it looks more like hers in the picture (though you can't see the tie in the pic.. fml)

The rose i got is just a fake red rose i got from a dollar store. I really don't like this cosplay that much ^^"